Does Billy Joe Use A Pedel?

Joeeee!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Chesh

compared to tom delonge he not as gd,i mean billy is a very gd experienced guitarist but tom is alot better.in my opinon :mrgreen:

What are you talking about? Billie is so much better and talented guitarist

In My opinion Tom seems a lot better because of some of the stuff I've seen him come up with during recording and album Launch.  I love that one acoustic riif he does.  Billy could never come up with something like that.  He would have to have his other guitarist come up with it.  Also TOM'S GUITAR SHITS ON BILLIE JOELS.

I love that one acoustic riif he does.  Billy could never come up with something like that.  He would have to have his other guitarist come up with it.  Also TOM'S GUITAR SHITS ON BILLIE JOELS.

You think Tom's a better player because you like one of his riffs? Jeesh.

And Jason doesn't even write with Green Day, all the guitar parts are written by Billie. Also, Billie's guitar is much better, imo. It's overpriced, but it's a decent guitar.

I barely listen to Green Day anymore, but your ignorance amazes me.

Not just the one riff.  Listen to the riffs on TOYPAJ.  ANthem pt. 2, First Date, STFTK, Rock Show, Give Me one Good Reason.  That's just one cd.  All those riffs will shit on billie Joel's.  Billie is just plain power chords.  I wanna see an album launch of American Idiot and see how much effort he puts into the guitar.  At least Tom adds different riffs during the songs at live shows and changes it up.  At least he adds different interludes and bridges.  Listening to GD live is like basically listening to the cd.

I love that one acoustic riif he does.  Billy could never come up with something like that.  He would have to have his other guitarist come up with it.  Also TOM'S GUITAR SHITS ON BILLIE JOELS.

You think Tom's a better player because you like one of his riffs? Jeesh.

And Jason doesn't even write with Green Day, all the guitar parts are written by Billie. Also, Billie's guitar is much better, imo. It's overpriced, but it's a decent guitar.

I barely listen to Green Day anymore, but your ignorance amazes me.

Not just the one riff.  Listen to the riffs on TOYPAJ.  ANthem pt. 2, First Date, STFTK, Rock Show, Give Me one Good Reason.  That's just one cd.  All those riffs will shit on billie Joel's.  Billie is just plain power chords.  I wanna see an album launch of American Idiot and see how much effort he puts into the guitar.  At least Tom adds different riffs during the songs at live shows and changes it up.  At least he adds different interludes and bridges.  Listening to GD live is like basically listening to the cd.

Have you even heard any Green Day?

Yes I have.

In my opinion, it's not what Billie-Joe plays but the way he plays it is awsome, he can run round a stage and still play perfectly also he doesn't just flick his wrist when he's playing he like uses his entire arm and thrashes the shit out of his guitar, it's very cool. But I prefer tom's gibson.