Does Billy Joe Use A Pedel?

Joeeee!

they both suck and neither deserve signature guitars.

[/debate]

how can u not deserve a signature guitar? ifuv got the money to get a custom one made and people wil pay to buy replicas why not have one. I think tom is slightly better

i could have a custom shop guitar made and people might like my design and want one themselves.

so should i have a signature model?

gibson realized they could make money from endorsements, so they issued sig models because they know both tom and billy are "legends" in their respective genres.  so if you ever get super famous, like 25 million albums sold famous, then they would prob market your sig model.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Chesh

billy is very gd but tom can be amazing when he wants to like if u watch some of the bootlegs like blink 182 bakersfield concert or the ava electric ballroom show he played amazingly well at those shows

dude that's bullshit. just because you have some bootlegs doesn't mean tom is better

they are both good but Billie is better. watch some old green day concerts, he wrote many solo's and he's better than tom.

another thing, if you don't know yet... Tom copied Billie's guitar, the old white one that he used in 95-97 is a copy of billie's blue guitar. there was an artical somewhere, Billie used the X2N pickup in the bridge with stickers etc and Tom wanted to do the same

Guest plus-182

why did tom have that operation on his back in 02 if he still had his guiatr way down low when they played shows in 2002

fender strats are lightweight, it doesnt really matter

billy is very gd but tom can be amazing when he wants to like if u watch some of the bootlegs like blink 182 bakersfield concert or the ava electric ballroom show he played amazingly well at those shows

dude that's bullshit. just because you have some bootlegs doesn't mean tom is better

they are both good but Billie is better. watch some old green day concerts, he wrote many solo's and he's better than tom.

another thing, if you don't know yet... Tom copied Billie's guitar, the old white one that he used in 95-97 is a copy of billie's blue guitar. there was an artical somewhere, Billie used the X2N pickup in the bridge with stickers etc and Tom wanted to do the same

Or his back was in pain and he wanted it fixed. I'm sure he didn't wake up and go "Damn, it sure would be fun to get an operation on my back". Fucking moron

it pisses me off when people say things like musicians fake injuries and stuff just to pull out of UK tours. Thats just dumb, why would they announce it in the first place if they didnt want to play there.