What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

One of the best riffs ever. Drums are great, vocals on point. Just a ridiculously underrated band. 

@Kay are you a fan? I think no but just asking

I'm such a sucker for britpop. They were pretty huge over here, but I think that people who live outside Europe have never heard of them.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I'm such a sucker for britpop. They were pretty huge over here, but I think that people who live outside Europe have never heard of them.

Yeah they were pretty big in the 90s. They're still going and have had no1 albums over here in the last few years which is impressive. They have a serious cult following. Britpop was so good. I wish I was old enough to experience that when oasis, blur, manics, pulp etc were huge

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

One of the best riffs ever. Drums are great, vocals on point. Just a ridiculously underrated band. 

@Kay are you a fan? I think no but just asking

I don't actually know that one and currently can't listen. I only know singles, but Design For Life is my motherfuckin' jam - I'd give my left tit to write something that powerful. I don't know a song of theirs I dislike, definitely one of the best welsh musical acts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah they were pretty big in the 90s. They're still going and have had no1 albums over here in the last few years which is impressive. They have a serious cult following. Britpop was so good. I wish I was old enough to experience that when oasis, blur, manics, pulp etc were huge

Aww tell me about it! I was young in the 90s and I haven't experienced the whole thing.. must have been awesome! And all those great bands with all their great songs, the britpop battles, front page headlines haha mental!

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't actually know that one and currently can't listen. I only know singles, but Design For Life is my motherfuckin' jam - I'd give my left tit to write something that powerful. I don't know a song of theirs I dislike, definitely one of the best welsh musical acts.

You don't know motorcycle emptiness? The actual fuck? It's a classic. And yes a design for life is seriously fucking amazing song. The orchestra on it too is beautiful. The song genuinely makes me tear up. Australia is a great song of theirs too.

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Aww tell me about it! I was young in the 90s and I haven't experienced the whole thing.. must have been awesome! And all those great bands with all their great songs, the britpop battles, front page headlines haha mental!

It was on the news at 10 which is the main news show in the U.K. The battle between oasis and blur for the number 1 spot haha crazy. 

Listen to the song Great Things by Echobelly. See if you like that. Another Britpop classic

5 minutes ago, Scott. said:

You don't know motorcycle emptiness? The actual fuck? It's a classic. And yes a design for life is seriously fucking amazing song. The orchestra on it too is beautiful. The song genuinely makes me tear up. Australia is a great song of theirs too.

It was on the news at 10 which is the main news show in the U.K. The battle between oasis and blur for the number 1 spot haha crazy. 

Listen to the song Great Things by Echobelly. See if you like that. Another Britpop classic

Woah, I didn't know that song, it's great! 
 I'm going down a black hole of Britpop videos on youtube at the moment haha