What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

35 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I’m obsessed with Lucid Dreams atm

Fucking amazing isn’t it? I prefer all girls are the same. That beat ?

all I listen to now is rap and hip hop tbh. Rock music is dead 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Fucking amazing isn’t it? I prefer all girls are the same. That beat ?

all I listen to now is rap and hip hop tbh. Rock music is dead 

I prefer all girls are the same too but I have lucid dreams always stuck in my head lately. I love the vibe of his music, it's amazing. He makes bangers out of sad songs.

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I prefer all girls are the same too but I have lucid dreams always stuck in my head lately. I love the vibe of his music, it's amazing. He makes bangers out of sad songs.

It’s emo rap. Him, Post Malone, xxxtentacion all love and grew up listening to rock/emo music. It has more feeling and melody than normal rap shit. Have you heard legends by juice? I’ve had that in my head got a good week now 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Scott. said:

It’s emo rap. Him, Post Malone, xxxtentacion all love and grew up listening to rock/emo music. It has more feeling and melody than normal rap shit. Have you heard legends by juice? I’ve had that in my head got a good week now 

Love that song! The other day I was saying to my brother that we should thank these kids for finally making rap more interesting and deeper.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

Love that song! The other day I was saying to my brother that we should thank these kids for finally making rap more interesting and deeper.

I’m glad I have a rap/hip hop friend here ? thought I was alone. 

• Love 1

Uzi is my #1 but I really dig Juice's album and Post Malone. And a few songs by Nothing.Nowhere. 

7 minutes ago, Nasa said:

I love hip hop. I'm not a fan of emo rap though.

Nasa how do you feel about the new Brockhampton song?

9 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Uzi is my #1 but I really dig Juice's album and Post Malone. And a few songs by Nothing.Nowhere. 

You listened to xxx? That album is so good. He’s so diverse. Recommend me some Uzi songs? He just collabed with Juice. That’s a banger too

38 minutes ago, Scott. said:

You listened to xxx? That album is so good. He’s so diverse. Recommend me some Uzi songs? He just collabed with Juice. That’s a banger too

Try with XO TOUR Life, Erase Your Social, Do What I Want, Money Longer and Two. They will give you an idea of his style. 

And, if you have some time, listen to Brockhampton too. They're just amazing.

My problem with XXX is that last year I listened to some of his music and it was so versatile, I'm pretty sure it's something that I might like... yet I can't get over his actions and his past 

6 hours ago, Elisa said:

I like it. The chorus is so OutKast, and OutKast is my favorite hip hop group. But it just sounds too OutKast, you know? Too OutKast to truly be BROCKHAMPTON's own.

I also think Joba's verse is awkward. He's rapping way too quickly for it to sound good. I enjoy Matt Champion and Dom's verses, and Bearface's section is the best part of the song for me.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Nasa said:

I like it. The chorus is so OutKast, and OutKast is my favorite hip hop group. But it just sounds too OutKast, you know? Too OutKast to truly be BROCKHAMPTON's own.

I also think Joba's verse is awkward. He's rapping way too quickly for it to sound good. I enjoy Matt Champion and Dom's verses, and Bearface's section is the best part of the song for me.

Outkast hasn't made a song like this in a very long time haha 

I think Kevin was amazing because the hook is great and the song also has such a cool flute sample! I like Matt Champion's verse and I also like to see Bearface's more involved. But I was gonna say the same thing about Joba. I have no idea what he was trying to do with his part but I know it sounds weird and it really doesn't work. 

• Like 1

Hmmm. Try:

Bank, Cash, Milk (Saturation I)

Gummy, ethan, Sweet (Saturation II)

Boogie, Bleach, Hottie (Saturation III)

edit: I didn't know ethan gets censored too, lmao. It's the second track off of the album Saturation II.

• Like 1