What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Is it me or is she not as popular anymore? Her last album seems to have done a bit shit? Am I right? 

No clue, I'm not an avid follower or anything. I liked the singles that came on the radio but I never really paid too much attention.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made the switch the Spotify Premium. I have a real problem with getting stuck in my ways (and standing like a ethan), I've been using Google Play forever now but it's just been falling apart and losing more and more music. 

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

I really really recommend spotify. If you can find a student, let them use their email and get it for 5 bucks a month, PLUS Hulu. It's a steal.

The wife signed up for Hulu a while back, it's just alright ... she loves it.

I'm doing the premium trial right now, I have until February 9th to decide if I want to keep it. My sister is in school in Dallas so, if anything I'll use her email. Thanks for the heads up.

I just love it because it carries the music of so many artists. Very rare that I can’t find something I want to listen to on Spotify. I also like the Spotify stats and playlists / daily mixes they customize for you.

their desktop client is actually garbage, though. I try to listen just on my phone.

5 hours ago, Nasa said:

I just love it because it carries the music of so many artists. Very rare that I can’t find something I want to listen to on Spotify. I also like the Spotify stats and playlists / daily mixes they customize for you.

their desktop client is actually garbage, though. I try to listen just on my phone.

Yeah, its strictly phone for me, I won't be using desktop, no need for it. I'm starting to get the hang of it too so that's good. There are a few artists and albums that aren't on there that I've found already but some of my shit gets a little obscure and it's not like they were on Google Play so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

• Like 1