corey

What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

I finally made the switch the Spotify Premium. I have a real problem with getting stuck in my ways (and standing like a ethan), I've been using Google Play forever now but it's just been falling apart and losing more and more music. 

I really really recommend spotify. If you can find a student, let them use their email and get it for 5 bucks a month, PLUS Hulu. It's a steal.

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

I really really recommend spotify. If you can find a student, let them use their email and get it for 5 bucks a month, PLUS Hulu. It's a steal.

The wife signed up for Hulu a while back, it's just alright ... she loves it.

I'm doing the premium trial right now, I have until February 9th to decide if I want to keep it. My sister is in school in Dallas so, if anything I'll use her email. Thanks for the heads up.

Spotify Premium is top notch! I absolutely love it. I plan on exploiting my student email for as long as I can.

5 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Spotify Premium is top notch! I absolutely love it. I plan on exploiting my student email for as long as I can.

Its alright so far ... I'm not a huge fan of the layout but I suppose I can get used to it.

I just love it because it carries the music of so many artists. Very rare that I can’t find something I want to listen to on Spotify. I also like the Spotify stats and playlists / daily mixes they customize for you.

their desktop client is actually garbage, though. I try to listen just on my phone.

5 hours ago, Nasa said:

I just love it because it carries the music of so many artists. Very rare that I can’t find something I want to listen to on Spotify. I also like the Spotify stats and playlists / daily mixes they customize for you.

their desktop client is actually garbage, though. I try to listen just on my phone.

Yeah, its strictly phone for me, I won't be using desktop, no need for it. I'm starting to get the hang of it too so that's good. There are a few artists and albums that aren't on there that I've found already but some of my shit gets a little obscure and it's not like they were on Google Play so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

• Like 1

Kepi Ghoulie remade Reanimation Festival with The Copyrights as the back band which is fucking rad. It's not my favorite Groovie Ghoulies album but it's still pretty good and it sounds like Copyrights left their little touches on it as well.

On 12/21/2018 at 12:09 AM, daveyjones said:

One of the best! When I played in my last band, we tried doing a ska-ish rendition of this song. 

On 1/13/2019 at 4:47 PM, Scott. said:

@Elisa heard of Sam Fender?

love the sound of this. Great intro, great voice. 

I had seen the name Sam Fender being mentioned a few times before, but I never got to listen to his music. Last night I gave him a listen. Can see why he's won critics choice at the brits. Good stuff 👌 thanks for recommending!! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Wolf Like Me is pretty okay.

Don't love that one.  Happy Idiot is easily my favorite, followed by Staring At The Sun & Trouble.