Sign in to follow this  
Chris

have a cell phone?

Guest Mard
this is bull shit' date=' if its an 1-800 number, or any # that i dont recognize, im not fuckin answerin it, if its that important they can leave a voice mail[/quote']

yup most hpones have caller id

On 7/6/2005 at 3:30 AM, x_The-Fallen-Uprising_x said:

i just got a virgin mobile phone

Always best to get a phone that hasn't been touched.

Having trouble with nuisance callers in UK, anyone know a way to get off these lists. I make endless requests that just fall flat, I block one number get a call from another with a digit changed.

So annoying. 

1 minute ago, Bucko said:

Always best to get a phone that hasn't been touched.

Having trouble with nuisance callers in UK, anyone know a way to get off these lists. I make endless requests that just fall flat, I block one number get a call from another with a digit changed.

So annoying. 

Yep, I get this too.

Probably forgot to untick a box sometime when on the internet and then your number ends up on a huge database.

Not really sure what the solution is other than changing your number but then what's to stop it happening again?

1 minute ago, ...Dan... said:

Yep, I get this too.

Probably forgot to untick a box sometime when on the internet and then your number ends up on a huge database.

Not really sure what the solution is other than changing your number but then what's to stop it happening again?

It's so annoying. I thought GDPR might have put people off cold calling, and in a way it did - for like 3 weeks. Now it's back to being harassed every day.  

Jesus. a 13 year bump. that's impressive.