Lmao, "Anti Jennifer DeLonge".

Steak & Eggs

old....BUT:

I used to live by Tom and Jen DeLonge. One day my sister and I saw Jen. My sister asked where Tom was and Jen got all snotty like "Why do you care?" She was a real bitch to me and my sister that day. I saw a couple days later, and ask where Tom was and she said "Buying things for the house." Jen must just have problems with females. It looks that way anyways.

Oliver

Who thinks this was LOLiver? haha.

old....BUT:

I used to live by Tom and Jen DeLonge. One day my sister and I saw Jen. My sister asked where Tom was and Jen got all snotty like "Why do you care?" She was a real bitch to me and my sister that day. I saw a couple days later, and ask where Tom was and she said "Buying things for the house." Jen must just have problems with females. It looks that way anyways.

Oliver

HAHA, how was that me?!

Rory said he met Jen Delonge when he met Tom and that she was very nice. I think every single last one of those stories is bullshit.

I will say, and I am going out on a controversial limb here, that its possible that Tom cheats on Jen. I mean it was so obvious when I met him that he was taking girls backstage for sex. Now I am not saying he was banging them, but someone was.

There were two girls talking to him, I walked away for a second to take a piss and as I am walking back, next thing I see he's letting them backstage. He disappears for about an hour and the girls never come back. Then I see them inside the place later. They weren't anyone special either cause they were waiting in line at first and they didn't have any idea that Tom was meeting with people until I said something. They looked really slutty too.

And later when someone made public that Tom's cheats, I didn't really have a hard time believeing it.

old....BUT:

Oliver

HAHA, how was that me?!

Rory said he met Jen Delonge when he met Tom and that she was very nice. I think every single last one of those stories is bullshit.

I will say, and I am going out on a controversial limb here, that its possible that Tom cheats on Jen. I mean it was so obvious when I met him that he was taking girls backstage for sex. Now I am not saying he was banging them, but someone was.

There were two girls talking to him, I walked away for a second to take a piss and as I am walking back, next thing I see he's letting them backstage. He disappears for about an hour and the girls never come back. Then I see them inside the place later. They weren't anyone special either cause they were waiting in line at first and they didn't have any idea that Tom was meeting with people until I said something. They looked really slutty too.

And later when someone made public that Tom's cheats, I didn't really have a hard time believeing it.

where was that

Then, we got to give them hugs. And I was hugging Tom, and in the

middle of it, Jen deliberately knocks a pitcher of water off of a

table all over hte floor and screamed "SHIT TOM! LOOK!" and of

course, since she was pregnant, she wasn't going to bend over and

clean it up. So Tom had to go over and do it. I only got to hug him

for like 2 and a half seconds.

Hahahaha.