Blink song covered!

Dylan

Apparently,

Somebody at the concert texted some dork on modblast saying that they covered Not Now by blink.

Thats all I know.

I said to text back and make sure they played not now, and they said back to me,,, "yes, she said they played it."

...The more you know.

Whether or not its true, I dont know. However, they said it happened and I dont know why the person would continue to lie to a bunch of fans for no reason.

We'll see tomorrow and see if there are any vids from the show up on youtube

sweeeeet

haha this is my 1st post in like 2 years haha, but im a long time reader. haha.

i just got back from the first show of the tour in tucson, and it was pretty good.

ace enders and color fred were both real cool bands too. and meg and dia are just amazing to look at haha.

anyways, yeah tom played Not Now by himself a lot like how he played down and stuff at past shows.

it was tight though, he lead it into rite of spring and he played that by himself too.

it was hella sweet.

the show was prolly the best AvA show ive seen so far.(ive seen them 3 times)

tom must of been singing into a voice enhancer thingy or something, cause he sounded like a robot most of the time. but it didnt sound too shitty.

but david sure does no how to screw up everythings magic. everytime he plays it, it sounds horrible.

those are my only complaints though. good show.

haha this is my 1st post in like 2 years haha, but im a long time reader. haha.

i just got back from the first show of the tour in tucson, and it was pretty good.

ace enders and color fred were both real cool bands too. and meg and dia are just amazing to look at haha.

anyways, yeah tom played Not Now by himself a lot like how he played down and stuff at past shows.

it was tight though, he lead it into rite of spring and he played that by himself too.

it was hella sweet.

the show was prolly the best AvA show ive seen so far.(ive seen them 3 times)

tom must of been singing into a voice enhancer thingy or something, cause he sounded like a robot most of the time. but it didnt sound too shitty.

but david sure does no how to screw up everythings magic. everytime he plays it, it sounds horrible.

those are my only complaints though. good show.

hey man, thank for the info, nice to see you back after a couple of years.

cant wait for the show in manchester in april

AVA are quite possibly, the worst live act I have ever seen.

I cannot understand how they are selling-out shows.

the thing that i dont understand is how Tom and the other guys aren't like "yo we sound awful.  We have GOT to do something about it if we're gonna be talking so much hype about our band."

If I were Matt, David, Atom, or even Tom, I'd be like it's sweet and all that we're in a band but we really need to clean up the live act... I dunno, maybe that's what Ryan Sinn said...

but yeah, it's really embarrassing for me to try and get my friends to listen to live AVA because they just laugh in my face when they hear it. And rightfully so.