blink live songs

bwcs182

are there any newer songs that blink NEVER played live? from like enema on?

here is the list that i came up with:

the party song

online songs

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

lost without you

i havent seen/heard any of those.  if anyone has it would be cool to know...

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

They've played all those. Go fail somewhere else.

Shut the fuck up, he was asking a question, that's a list of songs he hasn't heard live, he didn't say they are songs they never played.

He hasn't seen or heard any of those. He was wondering if anyone else had.

Maybe you should go "fail" somewhere else, prick.

And viceemim, I dunno wtf is wrong with you lately, but you've turned into a complete twat. He never requested a bootleg he asked if anyone knows if they played them.

are there any newer songs that blink NEVER played live? from like enema on?

here is the list that i came up with:

the party song

online songs

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

lost without you

Always Live (Audio Only):

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dReWKIoryVI

Story of a Lonely Guy Live:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3miCRpRPgA

Here's Your Letter Live:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DoFP561BQE

GIve me one good reason live (audio only):

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLfj0Lo4-E

Hey, do you guys know if they ever played "Time" live?

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

Shut the fuck up, he was asking a question, that's a list of songs he hasn't heard live, he didn't say they are songs they never played.

And viceemim, I dunno wtf is wrong with you lately, but you've turned into a complete twat. He never requested a bootleg he asked if anyone knows if they played them.

Lol, he is requesting blink 182´s stuff in his first post, that is a n00b aptitude. Also in the blink-182online forum´s old times ppl just insulted other ppl if they wr requesting media in their firsts posts.

Also if u give media to ppl, they will request more and there will b a lot of "spam" topics in the forum.

They didn´t played "Time", but I think they played live "Time To Break Up" in 2001 / 2002.

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

Lol, he is requesting blink 182´s stuff in his first post, that is a n00b aptitude. Also in the blink-182online forum´s old times ppl just insulted other ppl if they wr requesting media in their firsts posts.

Also if u give media to ppl, they will request more and there will b a lot of "spam" topics in the forum.

They didn´t played "Time", but I think they played live "Time To Break Up" in 2001 / 2002.

Stop being an idiot, even if he was requesting in his first post, whats the big deal? I'd rather he just request what he want rather than make 50 bullshit posts just so people like you wouldn't get worked up about 'n00b' attitude.

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

Stop being an idiot, even if he was requesting in his first post, whats the big deal? I'd rather he just request what he want rather than make 50 bullshit posts just so people like you wouldn't get worked up about 'n00b' attitude.

Eh?, hello?, who is trying to be "famous" for 5 minutes just defending n00b ppl, also u r a n00b. Lol.

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

Eh?, hello?, who is trying to be "famous" for 5 minutes just defending n00b ppl, also u r a n00b. Lol.

I don't actually have a clue what you meant by that post.

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

Whatever, I got boring of getting insulted by stupi lies and insult.

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

What did I lie about?

the party song

story of a lonely guy

roller coaster

give me one good reason

shut up

always

here's your letter

What did I lie about?

I forgot a "d" in that word, also dude u like fighting or what?. Just stfu.