Tom Delonge Fender Jaguar

Joeeee!

jagmaster is the same body as a jazzmaster.  (shape that is)

are they didnt relise that, theres so many fucking names for that type of guitar they all kinda are similiar tho, ie cyclone, tornado, jazzmaster, jagmaster,jaguar , its madness, and yeah my guitsar looks like shit, i sprayed it white myself, then i threw through my drummers drum kit after a big gig and it split in half so i glued it together but you could kinda see a big line down the middle, so i stuck som tape on it, and it kinda jsut went from there, im lookin into buyin a new one soon tho, i love them

are they didnt relise that, theres so many fucking names for that type of guitar they all kinda are similiar tho, ie cyclone, tornado, jazzmaster, jagmaster,jaguar , its madness, and yeah my guitsar looks like shit, i sprayed it white myself, then i threw through my drummers drum kit after a big gig and it split in half so i glued it together but you could kinda see a big line down the middle, so i stuck som tape on it, and it kinda jsut went from there, im lookin into buyin a new one soon tho, i love them

it has a rip down the middle?lol how does it sound?

Haha, I was asking myself that too.

Haha, I was asking myself that too.

Erm it actaully doesnt sound bad at all, when i first got it, it had a trem bridge well for the music i play its either fast palm muting or stuff like that, and ewll rest on the bridge caused it to trem as it was sensitive as fuck, so i got it fixed so it wouldnt move, erm then the pickup selector snapped off, so i got a new one put it in then i threw it through the drums and it split clean down teh middle, i glued it together and taped it, and got a new pickup selector, but thats fucked now, and the output on it is too high, so its loud as fuck but still sounds really nice,