WTF is this?

Choppy182

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that has got to be the worst fuckin thing ive ever seen.

nobody is even funny or clever at all on this thing.

they are totally trying to make jokes like all those vh1 shows but its not working.

if they are going to do this show, why dont they make fun of videos from like the 80s or something that are actually cheezy. these videos are classics.

they are totally trying to make jokes like all those vh1 shows but its not working.

if they are going to do this show, why dont they make fun of videos from like the 80s or something that are actually cheezy. these videos are classics.

bahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah

please tell me you don't think secret crowds is a classic video?

yeah and im not just saying this cuz i love blink... i think there are alot of things that make fun of blink (like that blink 182 adventures on youtube) are hilarious! i died laughing at the blink 182 adventures vid. but this isnt funny at all.

hahahahaah secret crowds is not  a classic

alright let me rephrase that...

the ATST video and i even think the WYHSB video are classics,

not the ava video. but even then, these people arnt funny and shouldnt be on tv.

ok guys the ava one was stupid

but in the wyhsb video when that girl was talking about the girls dancing was funny

and when they were saying they wondered what mark was thinking about

in closing....i would still fuck the brains out of mark hoppus.

Guest new born

Wow at that extremely fat bitch acting as if she even had 1 % chance of going out with ava, she shouldnt be thinking about people that weigh twice as less as she does.