Worth a New Topic IMO(Tom Mark and Travis talk again)

Guest cackey64

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THillingworth

in the midst of everything else that has happened lately, tom, travis, and i have all spoken together. first through a number of phone calls, and then a couple of weeks ago we all hung out for a few hours. they’ve all been great, very positive conversations. we’re just reconnecting as friends after four years of not talking. it’s a good thing. obviously the first question for a lot of people will be “does this mean a blink-182 reunion?†the answer is none of us know. we haven’t talked about it at all. right now it’s just good for the three of us to see one another, reconnect, and let the past be the past. the events of the past two months supersede everything that happened before. life is too short.

not many things make me actually shit my pants

im the middle of school and everyones looking at me :|

It might be lame to say this, though I'm sure most of you understand, but this is seriously the best news I've gotten in a long time. The two of them reconnecting was near the top, if not the top of my list of things I would actually wish and pray to happen. The thing that always upset me the most was their lost friendship. Blink is honestly secondary.

Effing awesome

Yeah this news is awesome. But I don't want to get carried away and think this means a reunion. As a few people have said, them being friends is most important. They all seem to have different priorities these days, they all pretty much do their own things. So because of that I can't see a full-time reunion happening, it just wouldn't work.

I'd have loved to have heard how the phone calls went. I'm not surprised Tom must have got in contact, but he must have been really considerate about it to make Travis and Mark talk back. I also think it's been handled correctly. Tom, I don't think, has mentioned it anywhere and for Mark just to mention it there, well, he may not have (understandably, I must say) posted for however long, but that was worth it!

Guest THillingworth

amazing... I hope some sort of tour happens..

i think thats what were all thinking at the moment

or in my case trying not to think about!

atm the fact that they are actually talking to each other again is the best news in over 4 years

i reckon +44 will put out their last record

then maybe blink will give it another go

:D

you know the only issue with this, now in like modcams or wateva tom is gonna get bombarded...are u leaving ava blah blah...probably gonna put a dent on the chances, the only reason i can see tom not trying to reform blink is because all this shit he spun about ava and such

i'm not going to lie, as i read the blog a wave of happiness covered me when i read the last paragraph. i don't necessarily expect a reunion, but the fact that they are all talking and actually hanging out and reconnecting is great imo. i have a best friend i've only known for like 4 years and i couldn't imagine having a fight and then suddenly they're gone like its nothing.

and i think if there is a reunion it doesn't necessarily mean the end of +44 and ava. i'd expect a tour, maybe an album, and then going their separate ways again. thats just how i feel though