Worth a New Topic IMO(Tom Mark and Travis talk again)

Guest cackey64

Guest cackey64

New himynameismark blog

read the last paragraph.

in the midst of everything else that has happened lately, tom, travis, and i have all spoken together. first through a number of phone calls, and then a couple of weeks ago we all hung out for a few hours. they’ve all been great, very positive conversations. we’re just reconnecting as friends after four years of not talking. it’s a good thing. obviously the first question for a lot of people will be “does this mean a blink-182 reunion?†the answer is none of us know. we haven’t talked about it at all. right now it’s just good for the three of us to see one another, reconnect, and let the past be the past. the events of the past two months supersede everything that happened before. life is too short.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cackey64

lol

the conspiracy theories are coming to happen

TBH Its understandable for them too.

You cant say that tom is gonna still forget all the fun he had with those guys.

Im sure that the more they talk and stuff that the more tom will be realizing how much fun he had and all that.

And obviously touring isnt an issue anymore since he basically was on tour all of 08.

Idk i think this is the best time to start conspiracies since they have all actually talked now.

If you didn't cum, it was me! This is exciting news for me. Its such a cool thing! YAY BLINK! Ok I don't even care if blink doesn't happen, just the collaborations that could :)

yea, if blink doesnt come back ok, as long as those 2 are talking again.  them not being friends just didn't make sense...

Guest cackey64

The only thing i see being an issue is the whole modlife thing.

I mean tom has invested a shitload of money in it so I wonder what he would do with it all if blink came back.

But if blink did come back and they made a blink page modlife would get huge.