The Wrestling Topic

caillou

Ok that makes sense.. I got rid of my shooting star press +1 because I predict it every year and its never gonna happen. 

Yeah that nxt tag title match was so awesome holy crap what a match! 

I really like Nigel on commentary too. Awesome wrestler in roh...I bet if wwe couldve picked 1 guy from roh 10 yrs ago it wouldve been him because he was actually big. 

Here comes a long post, but let's start with a ...

bonus point gamble- Joe gets involved in the hunter/Rollins match only to get matched by Balor. 

This is one of those things where on paper it looks rad, but I saw that feud in NXT and don't need it rehashed on the main roster. Now that that's out of the way....

WWE fucked up royally giving Goldberg that belt and the fuck-up will become a total cluster when Lesnar beats him. It's completely unnecessary to the match itself and yeah, the argument can be made that Brock would bring added credibility to the belt, but you've got so many A-LIST young guys on the roster who can add dare I say MORE credibility....  Look at what is going to happen here; Brock is going to hold that fucking title until next Mania where the supposed plan is to have him drop it at next mania to Reigns.  That is the most ridiculous thing I could ever imagine and that isn't only because the end of this plot line involves Reigns getting the belt.  You have Joe on the main RAW roster, Owens, Balor...
etc - guys who will in all likelihood achieve no shot at that belt for an entire year. 

This is why RAW is going to continue spiraling downhill. 

SMACKDOWN is completely on top right now and that shouldn't change. Shit, I thought they got the short end of the stick in terms of women wrestlers when RAW was handed Charlotte, Bayley and Sasha.... But then I got to watch Alexa Bliss enough to turn me on to the women on Smackdown far, far more than the three top women on RAW. 

Please God..... Do not have AJ beat Shane, hand AJ the mic and have AJ quit, thus throwing him on RAW where he'll coast with the rest of the great talent for an entire year.

As far as this Taker and Reigns match is concerned, am I the only one who thinks Reigns has a zero percent chance of winning this match? There's so much fear going around that Reigns is going to beat Taker, thus ending his career, but I don't see it all. I see it as another one of those streak builds, where the odds stack up against Taker and Taker pulls through with the win. I'm not a die-hard Taker fan. When he had the streak, I was always curious to see if he could keep it going, but there are so many things about the guy that annoy the shit out of me, the biggest being his twenty fucking minute walk to the ring. Roode, Shin, Balor can take 45 minutes if they'd like because their introduction is entertaining as fuck, but Taker's is boring as fuck.  And he's old. And he's slow. But Reigns sucks and the mere devil's-advocate thought of him going over in this match disgusts me. 

Final note tonight:

bonus point gamble- Hogan does NOT show up. 

If someone here who's posted predictions wants to take the opposite gamble that Hogan will appear, I'm willing to bet four of my points if you are willing to do the same. 

I'll also gamble 2 of my points against somebody if they want to claim Joe/Balor won't get into it at Mania. 

If you haven't yet go out if your way to watch Hardys vs Young Bucks from last night. Great match Hardy's basically said good bye after despite Jeff saying they're signed through Summer.

Also AJ can't go to Raw. We need an AJ Nakamura feud first. Sounds like Nakamura is headed to Smackdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every result was obvious.  Some of the matches sound like amazing in-ring action, so I'll just watch replays of those. 
Other than that, no surprises or anything!
'Taker losing was obvious as fuck, imo, because WWE have Reigns' cock so deep down their throats that it's not even funny!

Mitch it only costs $10 now, wwe ppv is obsolete basically! 

I was mezmerized by that set the first few matches. Thats one of the best theyve ever had. The Hardy boy return was so perfect. Goldberg/Lesnar was epic too. AJ vs Shane is one of the best openers ever. Top 5 probably

This was one of the better WM ever but kind of lost me a little in the second half. I still think 24 was the best since 19. 31 is also up there

Also I didnt realize Ambrose match got moved to preshow so that mind fucked me during the last 5 matches because the match order started confusing me. I thought they cut it at first. Im shocked they put Ambrose a recent WWE champ /Shield member on the preshow

Fucking too long too. Jesus christ I was getting tired by the Cena match. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Mitch it only costs $10 now, wwe ppv is obsolete basically! 

I was mezmerized by that set the first few matches. Thats one of the best theyve ever had. The Hardy boy return was so perfect. Goldberg/Lesnar was epic too. AJ vs Shane is one of the best openers ever. Top 5 probably

This was one of the better WM ever but kind of lost me a little in the second half. I still think 24 was the best since 19. 31 is also up there

Also I didnt realize Ambrose match got moved to preshow so that mind fucked me during the last 5 matches because the match order started confusing me. I thought they cut it at first. Im shocked they put Ambrose a recent WWE champ /Shield member on the preshow

Fucking too long too. Jesus christ I was getting tired by the Cena match. 

$60 here in Aus on Main Event. 
Even if I wasn't working, (Monday here.) I wouldn't have paid that.

9 hours ago, Mitch. said:

I'm so fucking glad I am at work and didn't pay fucking $60 for the most predictable WM possible!

Why not get the fucking network it was a fun show honestly. If you still pay 60$ for a ppv that's fucking stupid.

shame Takers last match was shit.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Why not get the fucking network it was a fun show honestly. If you still pay 60$ for a ppv that's fucking stupid.

shame Takers last match was shit.

'Taker's last REAL GOOD match at WM was with CM Punk.   That match was fucking awesome!

And as I mentioned.  I had to work today.   Day ahead here in Aus, so it was Monday.

• Like 1