The Wrestling Topic

caillou

• 2 weeks later...

Since I last posted, I went to NXT and saw Nakamura's farewell, along with a couple others. It was magical.

Also, anyone seen the PPV yet? I only caught it from Jericho/Owens and on.

House of Horrors was so bizarre to me, looked like Bray's grandmother's house that he took a few rooms and made them spooky ghost rooms. I mean there were even dishes in the sink... Was surprising that he came out on top though, with a shocker like that you'd think the intent was that he loses.

I predicted Alexa winning, needed to cement her place in Raw. Still can't stand Bayley but felt a lil bad.

Cesaro is a fucking beast, so talented, and Matt Hardy seems like he can barely move anymore.

Austin Aries v Neville was some bullshit, but they're great actors. I can never tell if they're actually fucking each other up badly.

They ended it on such a weird note, I thought Triple H would make an appearance or something and allow Roman to turn full heel, but it was just Bron sending an ambulance door flying and so many blood pills.

Also, coming up with a system here... Tends to be that if they're injured on their left side, it's not a real injury as most of these guys are right handed. Allows for some easier shots for plotline, I would assume.

Very good ppv. It was under 3 hours, all the matches were good, and the crowd wasnt completely obnoxious. Vince must've held a meeting that the 1st ppv after mania better be good. None of the matches used the typical formula or tropes that we always see so that was nice. 

And for once I actually liked all the wrestlers on the show (No Enzo & Cass, Sasha Banks, Sami Zayn, Cena, Balor etc)

I enjoyed the PPV i wish they'd stop making a big deal out of superstars being in their hometown it's pretty much a golden rule you don't win in your hometown. 

The house of horros match was horrible i felt bad for everyone in the audience. Also they should of called the house part pre-taped from another location cause it's not that dark at 6:30pm in Cali... small details here WWE come on. 

I didnt even think of the daylight in House of Horrors. It had other plotholes, but I kind of liked it since it looked cool and had creepy background music. Plus, if Bray and Orton had a normal match, it probably wasnt going to be any good even with weapons. Those 2 never deliver in a big match 

On 5/1/2017 at 4:26 AM, Feeling_This_1 said:

Very good ppv. It was under 3 hours, all the matches were good, and the crowd wasnt completely obnoxious. Vince must've held a meeting that the 1st ppv after mania better be good. None of the matches used the typical formula or tropes that we always see so that was nice. 

And for once I actually liked all the wrestlers on the show (No Enzo & Cass, Sasha Banks, Sami Zayn, Cena, Balor etc)

I was stoked about Raw for sure. Sasha Banks is probably on break of some sort, hasn't really been a focal point in a while. Still fucking love Finn Balor, so excited that he's not concussed out of participating.

I loved the guy at the beginning of Raw with the sign that said "I HAVE JEFF'S TOOTH"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Hinder Jinder!! 

Pretty solid weekend of wrestling from WWE. 

The U.K title match at Takeover was AMAZING and even better with JR on the announce team. 

Styles VS Owens was good and the ending left it open for another match. 

Still need to watch the U.K. special they aired on Friday but from the bit i've seen it's solid except the horrible green screen they used for Nigel and JR. 

I didnt watch nxt but backlash was pretty good. I thought the fashion police match was hilarious and I dont mind Jinder for some reason. Its crazy to think they went through with his push

It was funny when the fans stopped doing the stupid 10 chant once they realized AJ was actually going to lose by countout. 

I get the India thing, but reallllllly? Jinder fucking blows. 

And half-side note: Alexa Bliss is the going to go down as the best. Because she is. And Bayley is embarrassing/totally blowing it as part of the main roster. 

• Like 1

Well Jinder is all jacked up now. Just how Vince likes them.  I still think he sucks though.  

And yes! Bayley is fucking hopeless!  Worst personality and she just needs to fuck off. Lol. 

100% agree with you that Bliss is better!

Bayley is fine, but Alexa has been awesome since she started doing the Harley Quinn thing last year. She doesnt cry when she wins matches and is funny on the mic. Her and Charlotte are a step above everyone else to me. 

As far as Orton goes, Ive liked him the last year but I dont really care if he wins or loses the title. This Jinder thing reminds me of JBL, but Im actually ok with it for now