The Wrestling Topic

caillou

On 23/02/2017 at 5:35 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

I havent watched it yet but the Rock is awesome. He does whatever he wants and rightfully so! Vinces candy ass will just have to deal with it

Cm Punk was always one of my favorites. I hope he comes back but he's the type of guy I wouldn't be surprised if he never does. He decided he'd rather walk out (even though his contract was up in less than 6 months) than beat Triple H at Wrestlemania because he considered him a waste of time lol. 

I think it was the fact that he felt he deserved to be in the main event.  And should have won the Rumble.  Can kinda see where he was coming from.  Even when he was in his record breaking title run, he never main evented.  He should have been the one to break the steak instead of Brock.  That match was the best of the night.  That's the reason he left.  Was my favorite wrestler at the time too.

Having Cena vs John Laurinaitis main event over Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title told me everything I need to know. That WM 29 match was Undertakers last good mania match so at least we got that. 

If anything I wish they did streak vs streak. 500 day reign vs the streak. Even if Taker won I wouldnt care. They could figure out a way to get the belt off him 

• Like 1

I think Punk would have won if Paul Bearer hadn't passed away.  There was no way 'Taker was going to lose after that happened.

The build up to that match was perfect though.  Punk reallyyyyyy pushed the barrier at times with his promos during that feud, so props to PB's family for allowing it, and taking it as well as they did.

If you didn't see it coming from a mile away stop watching WWE all together. Tehre's TONS of options right now that aren't WWE. 

I was pretty shocked they gave Bayley the win to be honest i didn't think Charlotte's streak would end at a B-Side PPV.  But i was happy they didn't flip fop the damn belt again.

The Big Show shit was god awful he needs to fucking retire already. 

Reigns VS Strowman wasn't half bad...I honestly think I'd like Reigns if they turned him heel. 

Joe VS Zayn was good but should of gone a little bit longer, 

Oh I knew it was going to happen!  I would have just preferred to see Owens vs Jericho for the belt.  Would be a much better match imo.

I agree that Reigns needs to turn heel.  I always liked him much more when he was the silent enforcer.

man, him winning the ROH belt was a pretty emotional moment, especially with the kaz swerve. 

Charlotte's streak should have ended at mania, but with that said... She is way too fast tracked to like her old man be a sixteen time champion (Way too early). Part of me feels like RAW is ruining the women's division. They have banks, Charlotte and Bayley.... Come on.

The cruiserweight thing has been a total fucking failure. End that now. Please.

Smackdown is 1000000 times better than Raw to the extent it's awkward and weird lol.

Mania is looking way too predictable.

Brock over Goldberg
Owens over Jericho
Cena and Niki over Miz and Mar
Rollins over Triple H
Styles over Shane

Come on, WWE. 

The ROH PPV was fucking great. LOVED the Kaz swerve at the end. 

I've actually enjoyed 205 LIVE more than i do seeing them on Raw personally. 

Also i watched Impact Wrestling relaunch episode last week...It was nothing but Matthews and Borash arguing the WHOLE fucking show completely ignoring EVERY single damn match...I can't tell you how many times JR got name dropped.  I have a feeling he's going to end up there. 

Im afraid this is going to be another marathon 5 hour Wrestlemania like last year. They should put some combo of tag titles, battle royal, smackdown women on pre show. 

That's the reason I could only watch WM 20 once in its entirety. It ran like 4.5 hrs with too many boring matches. Last year was even worse because half the roster was injured but the show was somehow even longer than that!! 

At least this year has like 8 or 9 big matches I want to see so hopefully they pace it right.