Transplants is the gayest band on earth

Ghent

unless you're black or want to be

and travis barker is also no longer cool

no wonder tom left blink

ok wtf? if ur suggesting that because they sorta...rapp...dunno wtf they do actually haha..ur suggesting there trying to be black?

every heard of papa roach and linkin park? they do the same fucking thing, and there not trying to be black.

you've got some fucked up generalising right there.

also 'travis barker is also no longer cool' - who gives a fuck? just because you dont think he is, doesnt mean he isn't cool.

also who gives a fuck if hes cool or not? hes just one good drummer and thats the basis of his appeal to transplant/bcr/blink fans.

and we dunno if tom left blink, or if theyve split, or whats going on.

so shut the fuck up you complaining bastard, I hate the transplants too, but ur entire post is a joke.

no wonder tom left blink

ok wtf? if ur suggesting that because they sorta...rapp...dunno wtf they do actually haha..ur suggesting there trying to be black?

every heard of papa roach and linkin park? they do the same fucking thing' date=' and there not trying to be black.

also 'travis barker is also no longer cool' - who gives a fuck? just because you dont think he is, doesnt mean he isn't cool.

also who gives a fuck if hes cool or not? hes just one good drummer and thats the basis of his appeal to transplant/bcr/blink fans.

so shut the fuck up you complaining bastard, I hate the transplants too, but ur entire post is a joke.[/quote']

Papa Roach, Linkin Park...terrible music

i respect TB as a drummer, but nothing beyond that anymore.

Seriously, if they aren't trying to be black then why are they RAPPING about gangsters thugs and drugs...

its ok, just because TB is in the band doesnt mean you guys can't dislike them. if you like that music you might as well just like 50 cent and jay-z too, same untalented bullshit

no wonder tom left blink

every heard of papa roach and linkin park? they do the same fucking thing' date=' and there not trying to be black.

so shut the fuck up you complaining bastard, I hate the transplants too, but ur entire post is a joke.[/quote']

Papa Roach, Linkin Park...terrible music

i respect TB as a drummer, but nothing beyond that anymore.

Seriously, if they aren't trying to be black then why are they RAPPING about gangsters thugs and drugs...

its ok, just because TB is in the band doesnt mean you guys can't dislike them. if you like that music you might as well just like 50 cent and jay-z too, same untalented bullshit

Im not a fan but even I know the transplants have some talent..

that lead guy can play guitar dude! and hes written some catchy songs (and dont say under the red hot moon, babylon (or whatever its called) and DJ DJ werent catchy!) and atleast there not rapping about how fuckin great they are, like ppl like 50 cent n J z do..

and who says everyone who raps has to be black or trying to be black?

• 12 years later...