Transplants is the gayest band on earth

Ghent

Fucking 12 years old on a forum? Did you have friends Laura? That’s not a dig btw. I don’t think I even knew what the internet was till I was about 16 ffs

edit

no that’s bollocks I was downloading blink songs on Kazaa at 16 I’m sure. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking 12 years old on a forum? Did you have friends Laura? That’s not a dig btw. I don’t think I even knew what the internet was till I was about 16 ffs

edit

no that’s bollocks I was downloading blink songs on Kazaa at 16 I’m sure. 

There was another twelve year old on here a year or two back. Her mom yelled at me!

Just now, Scott. said:

Wales isn't that backwards, is it? I think I had my first email account when I was 9.

14 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

what did little laura do?

Nothing bad, I just posted too much for a noob and wrote stupid stuff. I was only here for a week or so, I think. One funny thing in retrospect is that I said I didn't think Mark, Tom or Travis looked attractive WMAA video (someone else made the topic, I was just commenting). And someone was like, "YOU MUST BE ethan" and I said I wasn't (and meant it because I was a confused child). Turns out they were right!

Spoiler

Of course, I'm sure there are lots of straight women who find the WMAA video repulsive, but it's still funny.

On 5/7/2005 at 5:09 PM, leftindust said:

ok wtf? if ur suggesting that because they sorta...rapp...dunno wtf they do actually haha..ur suggesting there trying to be black?

every heard of papa roach and linkin park? they do the same fucking thing, and there not trying to be black.

you've got some fucked up generalising right there.

also 'travis barker is also no longer cool' - who gives a fuck? just because you dont think he is, doesnt mean he isn't cool.

also who gives a fuck if hes cool or not? hes just one good drummer and thats the basis of his appeal to transplant/bcr/blink fans.

and we dunno if tom left blink, or if theyve split, or whats going on.

so shut the fuck up you complaining bastard, I hate the transplants too, but ur entire post is a joke.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

One funny thing in retrospect is that I said I didn't think Mark, Tom or Travis looked attractive WMAA video (someone else made the topic, I was just commenting). And someone was like, "YOU MUST BE ethan" and I said I wasn't (and meant it because I was a confused child). Turns out they were right!

Now that is hilarious.

Looking back on really old threads is hilarious. Gay and faggot is the default reply to anything stupid

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

^ @Kay

Leftindust was Kay?!

Wow. this thread just got better.