Transplants is the gayest band on earth

Ghent

Christ on a bike, my english is appallingly bad.

As for that racist awful comment I have no idea what that is about out of context. One of my friends did call people 'bitch monkeys' though. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ghent said:

Now that is hilarious.

Looking back on really old threads is hilarious. Gay and faggot is the default reply to anything stupid

Leftindust was Kay?!

Wow. this thread just got better.

You are just figuring this out now?

Also, there is no question that the racist thing was someone editing her profile.

Going to be blunt, back in 2005, Chris (admin) was not a good person, and a racist. You can write some thing off an immaturity, no, he was just a POS. Although he has come on here in recent years and has been much better.

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

So Chris was editing posts to make people appear to be racist?

Yes, it was an endless shit show of admins/mods screwing with people, and there was tons of racism. I told them they were racist for using the term "N***er" and their reply was to make GIFs of my picture calling me a "N***er lover"

All board data from 2002-Late 2005 was wiped out. So much of it is now missing. But believe me, it was ridiculous.

Different times.

Most people know all this but; with the collapse of the MCA message board at blink182.com in 2002 (the main site actually use to be the place to go for the latest) Travisbarker.com (here) became the place to get the latest. I don't know how, but this place always had it first, from pop disaster tour dates, to Blink on the Simpsons. It drew massive amounts of Blink fans to the board.

But there were 3 types of posters basically, the in crowd, the casual poster, and the outcast. The casual poster was given ok treatment. If you became the outcast, watch out, they ripped you a new asshole.

If we did half the crap that they did back then, this board would die in about 2 seconds, but back then, there was just such a huge pool of people, it didn't matter, and the in crowd was happy, because they felt cool, so they stayed.

But most people were in the age range of 13 y/o- 17 y/o. I was 20 y/o and I was an old man. Like WTF is this old man doing here? They made fun of me constantly.

• Like 1

I remember back in 2003, AFI was "ethan music" at a Green Day forum I would occasionally post on based purely on the band's image. The next year Green Day was wearing eye liner and dressing fashionable. By that time I wasn't posting on there anymore, but I like to think about how angry they must of been seeing Green Day change into what they dissed.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Different times.

Most people know all this but; with the collapse of the MCA message board at blink182.com in 2002 (the main site actually use to be the place to go for the latest) Travisbarker.com (here) became the place to get the latest. I don't know how, but this place always had it first, from pop disaster tour dates, to Blink on the Simpsons. It drew massive amounts of Blink fans to the board.

But there were 3 types of posters basically, the in crowd, the casual poster, and the outcast. The casual poster was given ok treatment. If you became the outcast, watch out, they ripped you a new asshole.

If we did half the crap that they did back then, this board would die in about 2 seconds, but back then, there was just such a huge pool of people, it didn't matter, and the in crowd was happy, because they felt cool, so they stayed.

But most people were in the age range of 13 y/o- 17 y/o. I was 20 y/o and I was an old man. Like WTF is this old man doing here? They made fun of me constantly.

haha yep.. also all the digs at you for living with your parents

• 10 months later...