Blink 182 reuniting for the Grammys!

Guest thisisdelonge

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If presenting an award at the Grammy's doesn't say "we're back and mean fucking business" then I don't know what does.

exactly, everyone think about it, why would they get back together to present one award, then never do anything again?  That would make no sense... they're back... they're back

Guest thisisdelonge

im so excited about this. its gonna be so cool to see them together again after so long. In those 2/3 months theyve been talking and seeing eachother, we havent even seen a pic of them! I looked on the interweb and i wont be able to watch it live here :-( but yeah, youtube will make me happy :-D

Knowing Tom and Mark, I'm guessing Cheetah has been recording them when they meet up.

I know I don't stand alone, but for nearly 4 years now, I've stood by with hope, clinging to any possible news of any sort of reunion, and now that its finally happening, I'm in such a state of disbelief and excitement, seriously, this is the best news I've heard in a looooong time.  And to all those that said a reunion would never happen in any form, HA, I laugh at you.  :-D

I would not be too surprised if they did play a song too at the grammys, I'm not counting on it, but I could see a performance happening and that would be badass.