The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

1 hour ago, bennett said:

i just used one to record my bands new ep, i LOVE it. really considering getting one for myself

Sure, it's pricey, but it really says something when some of the industry big dogs are using it. Blink, Yellowcard, Neck Deep, 30 Seconds to Mars, and so many more have jumped on board with it. 

Just now, petros said:

Because he's not a creeper. 

Do you want me to come to your house or the place you work and stare you from the window? 

Well i never said i would look inside his house.

But if there was no one there at the practice space i would maybe look if the window was like right near the street or something. 

Its not like i am going through his yard and looking inside his bedroom window. 

31 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Billboard - Blink-182's New Album: What We Do (and Don't) Want to Hear

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7348346/blink-182-new-album-2016-what-we-do-dont-want-hear

Any chance you can copy'n'paste/upload screenshots of the article? For some reason, when i click the link it takes me back to the billboard mainpage. Even when i click on the 'headline' for the article, it will load a pic of Matt, Mark and Travis at Musink but then bump me back to the mainpage without showing me the article :(