The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

morbid post coming:

i had a dream last night that travis, matt, and patrick stump all died. travis was in a car hanging with some gangsters, matt was beside him and stump was in the back, and these guys outside the car were filming and literally shot everyone in the back. and i remember thinking to myself in the dream, "what happens with blink now? ... brooks wackerman's time to shine!" it was pretty depressing though. feel free to judge me for this weird-ass post/dream

3 minutes ago, boxelder said:

morbid post coming:

i had a dream last night that travis, matt, and patrick stump all died. travis was in a car hanging with some gangsters, matt was beside him and stump was in the back, and these guys outside the car were filming and literally shot everyone in the back. and i remember thinking to myself in the dream, "what happens with blink now? ... brooks wackerman's time to shine!" it was pretty depressing though. feel free to judge me for this weird-ass post/dream

Fucked up, but yeah, I could see if something that messed up happening, Mark getting Tom back and then yeah going to Brooks, Brooks did do well in Australia with them, they seemed to have legit chemistry.  But shit, what a fucked up thing to think about.

Though I think more likely, out of respect to Travis, they'd put blink to rest in such an event.

23 minutes ago, boxelder said:

morbid post coming:

I just died a little inside

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

morbid post coming:

bruh.....

3 minutes ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

What a tard, id be pissed having this dumbass near me ruining the show

They are at every show to be honest. Especially super casual fans.

I took my wife to see ACDC and she likes their songs but has no idea about the band. She was asking questions like "does the guitarist always wear a school uniform?" haha.

Honestly, people noticing Tom is out of the band would be rad as it still shows that people 'know' the band. I bet you there are tons of people who still think Matt is Tom or don't even know who Tom is. 

• Like 1