The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

2 minutes ago, RAX said:

i had a delonge phase when i was a kid. not my proudest moment.

A couple of years ago I was wearing 3 quarter length shorts with converses and an atticus T shirt and a baseball cap. I didn't really think about it, it was just a warm day, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a window and internally cringed. never wore those shorts again...

Just now, Kay said:

A couple of years ago I was wearing 3 quarter length shorts with converses and an atticus T shirt and a baseball cap. I didn't really think about it, it was just a warm day, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a window and internally cringed. never wore those shorts again...

haha yeah, i wore the dickies. yikes. 
I know it's not a "blink thing" but i'll never wear long sleeves shirt under a t-shirt again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Jesus, you even copy his nickname for me? surprised you found time to talk about me inbetween all the California listening/Star Wars viewing/dick sucking.

It's cute, you're like a mini Ghent, love your sig btw...bet you and him had loads of lols over it too!

I know how difficult it is for you to understand a real life friend, but this mythical unicorn does exist. 

The ghent sig is reference to people thinking I'm a sock account, you dullard. 

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Knapton, for instance 

What am I missing? I never saw an issue there, I also feel like Americans can't cast judgement on not knowing a second language. We are the absolute worst! Sometimes I feel ignorant as hell that other countries can speak my language and theirs and all I can speak is mine and like I've tried to learn other languages and its difficult as shit. So I have the utmost respect for people like Ghost who learned English right before our eyes on here and is now perfect at it.

Not to get offtopic. Just saying.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

It's so funny looking at that picture now. I too thought they looked cool... like, the coolest.

Well they still do. If that's not cool then what constitutes cool these days? (I know only two things - jack and shit - about fashion so I have no idea.)

6 minutes ago, MSandt said:

Well they still do. If that's not cool then what constitutes cool these days? (I know only two things - jack and shit - about fashion so I have no idea.)

Long shorts like that were ever considered high fashion or anything, but they had their moment with young people in the late '90s and early '00s. It's just a very dated look now. In retrospect it seems like they were trying too hard... although, I guess they succeeded (lots of people copied them and they were able to start clothing lines which had varying amounts success).

Imagine going to like a Jack and Jones shop and say you want "Jack and shit" pants! This sounds like something I would do!

That being said, it might be weirder to go to a club and ask for "Jack and Shit", that's gotta be a nasty drink!

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I know how difficult it is for you to understand a real life friend, but this mythical unicorn does exist. 

The ghent sig is reference to people thinking I'm a sock account, you dullard. 

Thanks for explaining it, really didn't understand it before. 

Can I be real life friends with you and Ghent?