The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

I think calling out Clarke for that post was pointless, but I also think calling Tom a 'man of culture' in any setting is fucking stupid. WHO DO I SUPPORT DAMMIT!?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

"I was the first one to" is often used as an expression to say that you've done something a pretty good amount for a long time.

Bud, c'mon ... No it's not.

Words have meaning ... I may not be shit talking you recently but, god dammit, don't hand me a turkey dinner and expect me not to eat it.

• Like 1

Tom -> part of Blink -> fits the topic...

What do. you wanna talk about? Blink's new album is generic pop punk? Feldy has taken over the band? Matt is not contributing much? Mark can't write a good song to safe his life?

It's all beaten to death. 

• Like 1

I don't remember hearing it first time around, it sounds like it could be Tom and Tom does have a habit of deleting stuff but this doesnt sound like anything from odds and ends or the later AVA eps, frankly who knows. if its from 2014 it might have been a b side to dream walker but it doesnt sound like anything of that either. 

9 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

The guy labels it as a Blink snippet that he teased up in 2014 then deleted.. that's a really good sounding Tom for 2014.  sounds like box car vibes honestly.

Obviously speculation, but damn I like that sniper.

It is very probably fake however Tom has posted super bad quality snippets before so who knows

6 minutes ago, Dook said:

Can't Get You More Pregnant comes out around Easter. Probably a couple days before. 

Weird how they're dropping a joke song to promote this release. 

Well they played Built This Pool randomly when they released BTD right?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Does anyone know the meaning of this? Is it real Blink work? It was posted on Tom's Facebook then deleted in 2014.

Sounds delicious.

Ah, sometimes I just hate Tom. Teases the hell out of us all with genius ideas intended for blink, then just does random crap. Off topic but I'd love to see a South Park episode featuring him, where he knows he's fucking great but chooses to do stupid shit on purpose and makes us all think he's insane or something.

• Like 5