The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

14 minutes ago, Elisa said:

It looks like she likes blink. I love blink but the last thing I'd do would be dating a guy who looks like tom, dresses like tom and waxes his eyebrows to look even more like him. 

tbh I'm more surprised that he didn't go for a Tom-Delonge-lookalike, as he's clearly in love with him.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I imagine there are Blink fans who'd easily date a look a like Tom. There was a look a like Tom at one of the Blink shows I was at and the girls were all over him, it was a bit creepy. But it is kind of the next best thing for them.

blink fans who are like 14, max 16 years old.. 

He cancelled his old pictures so no one can remember how he looked like before he went all Tom-DeLonge and she fell for this german version of Tom. That's a degree of craziness that doesn't surprise me though because you'll never know with people out there.. but it's insane on every level.  

6 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

If I was Tom I would be so scared around that guy. If someone came up to me, and pretty much thought they were me, literally got the same tattoos, same clothes, same mannerisms,  it was be very scary indeed. Next step is Leo thinks he is the real Tom and the "imposter" must be eliminated.

and i don't doubt he got some plastic surgery done to try and look even more like tom...

• Like 2