The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

27 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Most songs feel in demo condition on Hoods, but they're enjoyable and some of them are very strong!

That's right.

I think Natives have a very strong potential to be something much better than it is. 

Sorry for California haters, but Natives with Cali sound, would be an excellent song.

22 hours ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Yeah it's not like that here lol.  Getting into law school is a bitch itself and small firms or schools don't really pan out.

I'm no expert in law actually, but I know some friends who went through law school and ended up being interns as the only openings they could get.  Interns make 20k or are unpaid.

Getting in is the hardest part for sure. But if you maintain an 80% average in undergrad and get around a 160 on the LSAT, you'll definitely have some options available. I think the market for law schools in the US is just oversaturated right now. 

On 18.4.2017 at 1:33 PM, Osgod said:

What is this guy doing for a living?  

I actually met Leo by accident in a club in Frankfurt. You can imagine how weird that was... . I think he was with a guy from Italy that tried to look like Travis.

As far as I remeber he works as a geriatric nurse or something like that. But that also was a few years ago...