The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

21 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Dude's a weirdo for sure but, like I said, hasn't done anything to warrant banning. He stays until he does and Smalls can get over it ... or not ... honestly, I don't care either way.

yeah banning him is ridiculous lol 

• Like 2

i think banning him is out of line obviously, but adding nothing new here by saying it is really weird to be seemingly fixated on his children lol. we all know the names of the band's families, since we're pretty into this band, but there's a degree of privacy i think should be respected (also, they're kids lol).

• Like 3

Didn't they all have their first kids around the same time? 2003 when Untitled came out?

I remember seeing an interview when they were promoting Untitled and they all said their tour buses are full of baby stuff and how different it was from previous years.

17 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Didn't they all have their first kids around the same time? 2003 when Untitled came out?

I remember seeing an interview when they were promoting Untitled and they all said their tour buses are full of baby stuff and how different it was from previous years.

yeah, that's like 14 years ago or so....damn

4 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I was actually wondering how old Tom's kids were at this point. I forgot when he had them. Are they in high school now?

Ava has to be at least 14 now. Last year or something I think he was talking about how she just turned 13 and had her first dj set and was trying to get into the current pop music so he could bond over it with her.

12 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

The only time I cared about any of their kids was in the first minute of this video where Tom is swearing at his toddler son because it cracks me up.

Haha I've never seen this before!

Did his kid put a spoon or fork in the guitar at the end there??

What a bunch of pedos in here! You dont see me talking about Mark and Toms children! 

On 6/12/2017 at 0:32 AM, amiller5706 said:

Idk maybe he talks about Travis' kids because they are fucking cringe worthy and annoying. Go find Landons Youtube channel if you need an example

O god yeah I think Ive seen one of them. Unfortunately they will be in our faces the next 10 years. They will have a Barker reality show on the E network eventually

9 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

What a bunch of pedos in here! You dont see me talking about Mark and Toms children! 

O god yeah I think Ive seen one of them. Unfortunately they will be in our faces the next 10 years. They will have a Barker reality show on the E network eventually

You also don't see anyone else wishing happy birthday to their sole daughters

On 6/13/2017 at 7:39 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

The only time I cared about any of their kids was in the first minute of this video where Tom is swearing at his toddler son because it cracks me up.

Tom acting like a normal human being is always so nice to see, then you remember he's writing alien books in an auto-body shop.

#MAKETOMDELONGEGREATAGAIN

3 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Tom acting like a normal human being is always so nice to see, then you remember he's writing alien books in an auto-body shop.

#MAKETOMDELONGEGREATAGAIN

People always say Tom transformed to a different person before blink first broke up, but I think there way a way bigger change in him around 2012 or after neighborhoods came out.

• Like 1