The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

7 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I do like the song as a whole but kind of wish the intro was different/just started when the drums kick in, find it a bit cringe if I'm honest.

I like the intro and think it works well, no cringe feelings for me there. If I were to change anything I would take the autotune off of Skiba's voice, it would sound so much better raw.

• Like 3

Nothing better than when you set a playlist up on YouTube and step in the shower only to hear a 15 MINUTE ad in front of the second song. Yes, they have 15 minute story ads now on occasion.  Or even Spotify for that matter, you can't play full albums anymore either without $

Spotify is definitely worth the money! Offline usage when you download music + no commercials or ads + upgraded sound + unlimited skipping and full album listening is great. $4.99 a month is worth it for me.

I listen to far too much music to not use a streaming service at this point. I don't have the phone storage to house all the stuff I listen to, so I'm constantly either streaming or changing what playlists I offline on Spotify, because I listen to a lot of crap haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

Maybe I'm old school buy I only have Itunes haha no streaming services. Just usually shuffle most of my songs. I feel with Spotify you forget about some artists/albums. If there is music I like I'll either buy it on Itunes of just rip it off Youtube and add it to my Itunes

I was this way until I took advantage of the free 3-month trial of Apple Music and my god it is totally worth $10/month. I've listened to so many albums, and it's actually improved my health as I now look forward to listening to new music so much that I go on bike rides or run while listening. It was such a pain in the ass to download music, add it to my iTunes, plug in my phone, sync it, burn a copy for my car, etc. 

33 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

I was this way until I took advantage of the free 3-month trial of Apple Music and my god it is totally worth $10/month. I've listened to so many albums, and it's actually improved my health as I now look forward to listening to new music so much that I go on bike rides or run while listening. It was such a pain in the ass to download music, add it to my iTunes, plug in my phone, sync it, burn a copy for my car, etc. 

My parents have Apple music and it is amazing. Again though, wouldn't some albums slip through the cracks that used to be part of the rotation? There are songs that come up on shuffle I have totally forgotten about which gets me into those albums again. With the streaming services you have to think of what you want to listen to beforehand. Both methods work just depends on the personal perference. Plus I have an Ipod (Not sure if they even still exist anymore) which I just use an Aux cable for my car it's real easy.