The blink 182 general discussion topic

Aria

5 hours ago, Ghent said:

The real fans hung out here for the longest time. Now it's just a tribe of like 8 guys hate masturbating to cope with their jaded adult mentalities

Not sure how discussing our dislike of the new lineup is hate masturbating. If they released 1 good song we wouldn't discuss our viewpoints. Maybe the real reason this place is dead as fuck is blink sucks now and everyone is realizing it.

• Like 1

Release better music then. That's all Blink really needs to do. Or just anything that sounds like they're putting any thought in. Even if it's just a couple songs.  It doesn't have to be with Tom (we all loved +44), it doesn't have to  be without Matt and Feldy (we all respect Alk3, The Knife was quality). It just needs to be better if they're going to be using the Blink name. I don't think that's entitled, they decided to carry on the name.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Release better music then. That's all Blink really needs to do. Or just anything that sounds like they're putting any thought in. Even if it's just a couple songs.  It doesn't have to be with Tom (we all loved +44), it doesn't have to  be without Matt and Feldy (we all respect Alk3, The Knife was quality). It just needs to be better if they're going to be using the Blink name. I don't think that's entitled, they decided to carry on the name.

Yeah I agree with this, it's just a sign of the times that "What the fuck happened, why is this music/lineup/era such a step down?" is a more compelling conversation to most people than "Cali rules"

14 hours ago, Zoltan said:

people got bored of this constant repetitive whining. there is no point of posting anything because the same group of people start the same boring conversation everywhere, everytime.

Yep- it's really just the same 8 guys saying the same things, every single day. no reason for anyone else to post because it will always come back to the same people saying the same things.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Elisa said:

looking back on the past, I never thought we would end up like this. Now we have blink active like they've never been since 2004, touring all year long and releasing 27 songs over the course of 10 months and yet there's still nothing to say about it... it's a strange situation.. hard to believe but it's true.  

tenor.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Yep- it's really just the same 8 guys saying the same things, every single day. no reason for anyone else to post because it will always come back to the same people saying the same things.

I feel like you are the one who says the same thing everyday... including this post, whining about people whining.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Ghent said:

Pretty much. I hadn't checked the board in like 2 weeks before today. Nice to see it's still the same.

• Like 1

Anyone else annoyed about the blink pop-up shop? The band is all merchandising and touring the exact same set-list. Tom was right to have ducked out and not wanting to be part of Mark's envision of the band.