What's your rig? - Master Thread

david to the fifth power

• 2 weeks later...

That Jazzmaster looks awesome! I want one so so bad. I finally got around to doing up my strat. I was going to be all Tom Delonge and get an invader but then realised I wanted a good pick up so I went for a sh4 jb. Sounds so much better, I think I prefer it to my Les Paul Indiana Jones.

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

For me they'd be too high an output, I play a whole load of shit from Radiohead, Libertines, Coldplay and the Cure through to more distorted stuff like Weezer, Blink, Paramore. The pick up I have, the sh4, is good for that because its versatile, sounds good both clean and distorted. It depends on what you play, the sh6 would probably sound much better than the stock pickups but if you play more clean stuff i'd get a mellower pick up.

That Jazzmaster looks awesome! I want one so so bad.

I love my jazzmaster, but it needs gentle care and love, I'm still getting to know it. It's a piece of work really, but when everything is in place it's amazing. I like that though, you get to know your instrument and make it your own.

Also, love those pickups.

I love my jazzmaster, but it needs gentle care and love, I'm still getting to know it. It's a piece of work really, but when everything is in place it's amazing. I like that though, you get to know your instrument and make it your own.

Is it the American Vintage? Pretty sweet.

• 1 month later...

I just set up my friend's entire band room. This is all me...pretty happy with myself.

1zzhuyu.jpg

Dude, do they shit money? Man, so much money in this room. A Ricky 4001, approx. 86 guitars, a Nord piano, OCDP drums, EVH amp etc...

PS: You should really work on your cable laying abilities ;)

They're one of the cheaper Guitar Centre production line model kits ;)

Not to knock 'em, just clarifying.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it the American Vintage? Pretty sweet.

Yup, '62.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty happy with my gear now!

post-11554-0-92132600-1368743938_thumb.j

My guitars are a Classic Player Jazzmaster, a Gibson 335 (My baby, with a Burstbucker 2 put in at the bridge, this sounds amazing!) a Fender USA Special Telecaster, A USA standard P Bass and my Taylor 114E electro acoustic!

Here are my pedals, debating whether to put my Big Muff or in whether to get a Micro POG. The Green Rhino is amazing.

post-11554-0-08651500-1368744030_thumb.j

All I need now is a decent cab for my Orange amp! Probably going to get a custom Zilla cab some time in the future. I have an Ashdown ABM Head and cab for the Fender.

My only complaint right now is I've cut my index finger real bad and can't play!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers dude!

Here are my pedals:

Just about fitted everything in... Boss TU2 -> Way Huge Green Rhino MKII -> EHX Little Big Muff -> MXR Phase 100 -> Boss CE5 -> Boss DD3.

I just wanna get a bigger pedalboard now, add my Vox wah and Rat in, maybe buy a tremolo and octave pedal!

And what is up with the shitty inability to upload pics on here anymore?

post-11554-0-50676400-1370647743_thumb.j

Shit... I'm jealous of you guys. I wish I was living in US. Things are so much cheaper there. 

I had to work my ass off to get this:

- GIbson Tribute 50's Les Paul;

- Peavey 5150 Head (wanna trade this for a Marshall JCM 800); 

- Crafter Pro De-7 (acoustic);

- POD HD 500;

I have two more electric guitars and a bass that aren't worth to be mentioned.

i need to upload pictures of my stuff. right now i have a

- Fender Jazzmaster 

- 1965 Fender Duo Sonic II

- Tom Delonge custom Epi lol

- Fender Modern Player Jaguar (thinking about selling)

- Mark Hoppus bass

my amp is a Bugera v22 and it sounds amazing. it rivals other name brand amps and it was a lot cheaper. i also have a big muff pedal but i'm not too sure about it yet. im trying to expand my pedal board. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

new here, so I thought i'd post my crappy rig. no pics at the moment

Guitars:

epiphone dot studio

squire strat w/Duncan detonator

epiphone acoustic

effects:

Cry baby wah

mxr custom 78 badass distortion

electro harmonix nano clone chorus

lovepedal gen 5 echo

amps:

fender stage 160 (pos)

danelectro honeytone mini amp

looking to get a tube amp, any suggestions?