Got things to sell

Guest GrandpaReefer

Guest GrandpaReefer

well heres your thread. you got some guitar, amps, etc. you want to get off your hands? this is the thread for you. post pics of what youre selling or just give us info on it. but please all i ask of you guys is not to spam this post. dont change subjects please. this is a thread for selling and people interested in buying.

Thanks,

GrandpaReefer

With that said. I think ive come to realize i wont be doing much with any bands so ive decided to sell my guitar, wireless, and halfstack.

Marshall AVT50 Halfstack. Decent condition, some wear and tear obviously but just got it back from the shop. Bought it used and the reverb nor the pedal wasnt working. but its all good now. Sounds just like any other AVT50 but just some tears here and there, nothing terrible though.

Ibanez hollowbody. i forget what style but all in all it cost me 350 if that helps out if you want to search for what it looks like.

Wireless. Audio Technica i believe.

either leave a message here or just pm me on aim. if you really are interested and need pics, i can maybe get someones digital camera so you can see the condition of everything

Thanks once again, and please keep this topic subject related only.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GrandpaReefer

i cant seem to find the right one.

i dont know, id say 80 or around there plus shipping. if thats to much we can negotiate a price probably

Guest GrandpaReefer
ok well umm im in canada so how much do u think it would be for shipping

not sure. id have to check all that shit out

i didnt think id get any replies today soo ya know lol

Guest GrandpaReefer

more than likely my friend

if not, thats fine ill cover the rest

and since im such a nice guy, ill even give you a week or two to check it over and make sure you want it 8)

Guest GrandpaReefer
ok sweet well my emails amps_to_11@hotmail.com jsut send me all ur adress and everything and ill hopefully have the moeny sent in then next week or so ' date=' o yeah what series is it like model[/quote']

Audio Technica ATW-R03

it has a thing inside the body pack where you can adjust the high and lows and shit

Guest GrandpaReefer
i'm looking to sell my boss me-50 multi effects pedal for $250 shipped and my audio technica wireless system for $75 shipped.

dont you dare take this from me........ill slit your mother fuckin throat :lol:8)

erm. the halfstack. Id say like 500 or so plus shipping. i mean the sound is great and ive just had shit replaced in it so thats like brand new, its just the look of it thats not the best.

i dont know. im just looking for some money so i can get my acoustic shit started ya know

Guest GrandpaReefer
how is the guitar condition wise?

perfect. just like when i bought it brand new

i bought it in August i believe. It has strap locks on it.