Got things to sell

Guest GrandpaReefer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, I've been manually providing contours via table routers with bearing bits as well as drum sanders, also using a lower profile to make neck and fretboard radiuses for the first upright bass and I'm probably happier with the outcome (relatively speaking) moreso than any of the other models. Takes a bit more manually work though.

[img height=240]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/davidjh211/lu.jpg"> [img height=240]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/davidjh211/ub.jpg">

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

!~! FRAMUS COBRA - 100 WATT GUITAR AMP HEAD FOR SALE!! !~! I have a killer amp head in very good condition for sale! I bought this thing used in 2005 and have only used it THREE TIMES. This amp sounds spectacular and would be a GREAT amp for someone looking for a Boogie Rectifier-type sound. I'm a bedroom player so it's too loud and simply the wrong amp for my needs. I still have the original box, footswitch and owner's manual. This amp sells for $2,399 US new and I'm selling mine for just $1,300 CAD. Leave me a reply here on write to me in a private message if you're interested. THANKS! :-D

P.S. THIS THING GLOWS RED WHEN YOU TURN IT ON AND WOULD LOOK SICK AS HELL ON STAGE.

P.P.S. The amp I used in all my YouTube recordings is a 65 watt Crate solid state amp. Just incase you thought it was the Cobra and thought it sounded like shit lol.

• 2 months later...

HammerBar Acoustic to Digital Piano converter bars. 3 Left in stock @ $799.99 (A fraction of the cost compared to a Moog PianoBar or PNOscan system)

Great for having the feel of a true acoustic upright or grand piano, while being able to control the sound/samples and volume like you would an electronic keyboard. USB or MIDI output.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150413317515

[img width=250]http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!Bl0Z5GQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C!EjlLl1f5kBLdJ7+jp6!~~_12.JPG">

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's about as minimalistic as a Touchstyle 10 stringer will get from me =) The extensive woodchoice is just so I can do an oil finish rather than having to actually paint an instrument.

Use nice and/exotic woods = customers love it, and you only have to sand down to about 1k-2k before it's ready for a few days worth of oiling, polishing, and buffing.

Use cheaper or heavily porous woods, and I have to have an instrument sit around in the shop for weeks, priming, sanding, painting, sanding, coating, sanding, curing, buffing. Plus painted instruments are a dime a dozen in most stores.

Are those excuses so I don't have to take the time to properly paint? Yes. But even so, I don't think I could find a standard (not custom) painted instrument with a finish that looks as beautiful as a nicely oiled and polished exotic wood. I'm biased towards it, but if people really wanted painted Touchstyles, they can always have Stu Box build them one, and he does a great job on painting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
4 minutes ago, Depf said:

Gibson Custom shop Td Sig with case in Mint condition. 

P.m. for infos

What if you just give it to me because I'm cute?

And then, afterwards, you can let me have the guitar as payment.

Edited by Speedo