Got things to sell

Guest GrandpaReefer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GrandpaReefer
do you sell the cabinet only? if so id buy it RIGHT AWAY and i have a friend who is very interested on the head. let me know

hmmm

since youd buy it right away id sell it to you for like 350 or so

same with the head

im selling a hard shell case that fits a stratocaster and telecaster. the outside is a black textured vinyl surface and the inside is black as well. the measurements are: length: 47-3/4". depth 3-1/2". body length: 21-1/2". lower bout: 14-1/4". theres a little storage area which the neck sits on in the middle of the case, which seperates it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest GrandpaReefer
500 sounds good.

and pics?

nah i dont have any

i could give a full detail of ever mark and shit. but if you absolutely need pics then i could try and get some

Guest GrandpaReefer
nah its cool

just what shape is it in' date=' how does it sound and all that crap.[/quote']

theres obviously wear and tear just from moving around and the dude who owned it before used to gig with it tons

theres a small hole in the grill of the cab, but thats the only major thing.

Amp works fine, when i bought it i had them fix anything and everything that was wrong with it. They replaced some wiring for the reverb and fixed the footswitch, thats all that was wrong with it. Theres some scuff marks like i said from just moving it from gig to gig but thats it. other then that the sound is exactly how a new AVT50 Halfstack should sound.