Do It For The Kids Volume 1: The Mashes

M!ke

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, MikeC said:

So i have the first part from 2009 still on my (now Youtube music) playlist and somehow lost the other part. Anyone have a recent Download link? I forgot how amazing this was!

If you mean like how this is known as Volume 1: the Mashes, there never was a Volume 2 for the Remixes.  In its earliest incarnation, this album was a combination of the remixes and mashups, but that started to feel too disjointed, so I decided to split them up in 2 volumes.  I started with the Mashups because I found that to be a far more enjoyable collections of songs to compile together, so Volume 1: the Mashes came to be.  So, Volume 2: the Mixes never really happened.  

If however, you're talking about how the collection of Volume 1 was split up in 2 playlists, meant to be burned to 2 separate CDs back in the day, then perhaps you're missing one of the two cds that made up Volume 1. 

Regardless, I still have this full Volume 1 release in its entirety, download here

I kinda wanna look around and see if any great newer mashups exist, most of these mashups in this collection were made prior to 2010, I think one or two might have gotten added later, but surely in the time since there have been some great new blink mashups that could get added here or replace some of the more redundant mashups.