Do It For The Kids Volume 1: The Mashes

M!ke

Alright, here it is, for those of you that are interested.  All the greatest blink/blink related mashups.  I have upped it as 2 discs (add them to iTunes, they should appear in the correct order), initially this was going to be a 3 volume project, but I decided that 2 volumes with 2 discs each makes more sense, especially since I there is more than 3 discs worth of material.  Expect volume 2: The Mixes to drop later in the week, for those of you that want it. 

Anyway, the first disc in this volume is the actual album I'd say, with the best of the best mashes appearing on it, while all the while avoiding much repetition of songs.  The second disc has some other great songs, but because of repetition or space issues, they instead appear on the 2nd disc, think of the 2nd disc as a bonus tracks type disc, the same will probably be true for the 2nd volume.

One final note before I post it, if you DLed in the past, you may notice that the previous reprise version of Do It For The Kids is now the original, and the previous original is now the reprise, this is because, it makes sense that the previous reprise end the first disc because of how that song ends, but now that appears before the other version, so the other version is now the reprise.

Alright, cool enjoy.

Album Art:

DoItForTheKidsvol1.jpg

Tracklisting:

Disc 1

1. Everything! (I Can Say That I Have)

2. This Can't Be The End (Life's Waiting To Begin)

3. It's Not Right!

4. Obvious Action

5. Drunk Sincerity

6. All The Adventures

7. Let's Do Some More

8. Secret Death For Me

9. Josie pt. 3

10. Think Of Me (With Distortion)

11. Reckless For you

12. Forever And After

13. All Her Signals

14. I'm Lost Without A Little More Love

15. AVA: I-Empire

16. I Don't Wanna Know!

17. They Gave More

18. Should I?

19. I'm Here, Hold On!

20. Do It For The Kids

Disc 2

1. Start The Adventure

2. I Fell Behind

3. Blink

4. Down Exists

5. Jack & Sally

6. Adam's Things

7. The Rock Adventure

8. Secret Sirens

9. Think Of Me

10. (True) Love Like Rockets

11. AVA: WDNTW

12. BoxCar

13. Make you Smile (For The Kids)

14. Missiles From Heaven

15. There Is (Something) Wrong?

16. Do It For The Kids (Reprise)

---------------------------------------

Use iTunes to import it, the file names will not match up with the song titles (as many names were changed to feell more fitting), that was something I was too lazy to address, plus it often helps identify who made the mashup.

If its not already clicked, make sure gapless album is checked, and I just now see that All The Adventures does not signify which album its on, if you wish, go into prefrences for the song on iTunes and change it to disc 1 of 2, also, down exists for some reason has a 2 after it, if yours does too, just delete the 2 in the title.  Other than that, this should all be good to go.  Its also possible, that I'm Lost Without You is mislabeled as track 15 instead of 14, again, just correct this in itunes.

• Like 1

look hard at the edit that i made 30 seconds after my post

anyway, thanks i put it on my itunes, i'll listen to some songs later.

but why..? did you put it in a hyperlink with lines -------------- ??

get rid of the fucking link in the other post you idiot.  You aren't supposed to post download links in these forums.  However, I believe that if you make the link inconspicuous like that, the admins wont care.  Otherwise, this thread runs the risk of being shut down.  So please fucking remove the link from your post.