mark, tom, and travis on twitter

contentloser

Mark's awesome

and gosh my sig picture takes up a lot of space haha

yes it does...

haha Matt i just watched a video on youtube that was filmed by you (or at least it says surfbro16 lol) its Dysentery Gary 2002-05-16 Pop Disaster Tour.

Just thought it was cool :-D

haha, yup, i think john has em up on his page.  that was in good ol orlando back in the day.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did all that and got the confirmation text...But does that just allow me to post my own or will I also get Mark's texted to me?

And good to hear that blink music is being created as we speak.

it will allow you to do both. but after you send your confirmation text, go to mark's twitter page and under his picture click DEVICE UPDATES and turn it on. then it should send you his updates

I did all that and got the confirmation text...But does that just allow me to post my own or will I also get Mark's texted to me?

And good to hear that blink music is being created as we speak.

it will allow you to do both. but after you send your confirmation text, go to mark's twitter page and under his picture click DEVICE UPDATES and turn it on. then it should send you his updates

Alright cool, got it..

Thanks

every1 should post their twitter accounts here too then

i'll start

https://twitter.com/ckyguy420

also .. i was the one bitching about the fake mark twitter account.. and now mark is finally using his.. he put official mark hoppus twitter.. and he got the other one banned.. so i'm happy. and no1 cared at the beginning but now since mark is actually using his real one.. (he's had it for quite some time.. just never updated more than once since he posted on his blog that he had one .. ) i think every1 should post theirs.. it would be a cool way to keep in touch

odi has one and so does juice182

twitter is where its at..  :-)

its been quite fun hearing from him, because of him i will probably be playing animal crossing with my little sister tomorrow.

Animal crossing is very fun =)... I love the fact that there is no more snow... The map looks better that way... Although My game's time is messed up, but if I mess with it I will time travel and mess things up =/

every1 should post their twitter accounts here too then

i'll start

https://twitter.com/ckyguy420

also .. i was the one bitching about the book guy mark twitter account.. and now mark is finally using his.. he put official mark hoppus twitter.. and he got the other one banned.. so i'm happy. and no1 cared at the beginning but now since mark is actually using his real one.. (he's had it for quite some time.. just never updated more than once since he posted on his blog that he had one .. ) i think every1 should post theirs.. it would be a cool way to keep in touch

odi has one and so does juice182

twitter is where its at..  :-)

>https://twitter.com/Bennett182

"Sombrero's bean, rice, and cheese burritos MAKE San Diego."

haha, i wonder if this is the same Sombrero's from Josie.

She brings me mexican food from Sombrero's just because, yea just because.

haha that's awesome that they're eating at Sombrero's. It's gotta be the same one...watch MTV Road Home.