So who got their tickets!?!

aceguitarist3

WOW chicago pre-sale sucks balls they didnt release anything!!!i couldnt even pull up pit tickets but i could pull up 2nd pavillion and lawn of course my guess is not many tickets got released through pre-sale. Ill just wait till saturday.

The Toronto show released all of their tickets.  Are you sure you were not just to late.  Because everything except for the 400 section, VIP tickets and lawn are sold out here.  

lol no, on at the strike of 10 and nothing in the Pit or the 100 section were available. Im usually pretty good about getting tickets too. Based on my experience (well for Chicago shows at least) .. They either released about 20 Pit tickets, or none at all because I was on right away with 2 browsers and searched away for the first few minutes to pull up nothing at all.

Presale allocation is usually junky

I hope the Chicago GA pit tickets are still available.  I tried multiple times getting some, but no luck.  

Here's my plan:

Check out the "live nation presale" on June 5th at 10 am, and see if that works out. other wise...

Get ready for June 6th. 10 am. Be at ur computer.

Am I right?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh... Toronto show, got section 403, row A... lame. :-(

Man theres tons still in 301.  I just got a pair of first rows in 301.  I didn't buy them.  If your not getting good seats keep checking.

Mm, thanks man, but I had to order 5 tickets together. I should have known the chances of getting decent seats when ordering 5 tickets would be extremely slim, haha. Especially with that American Express presale going on yesterday, a lot of the better seats were taken.

Oh well, the way Molson is, those tickets arent even BAD. especially being in row A. Dont worry it will be awesome still!

Alrighty, I'll take your word for it. Best to be optimistic :-)

WOW i got fucked. i got them EXACTLY at the sale time and all of the level 1/floor tickets were gone!

for chicago, i got section 203 row XX seat 13,14,and 15

aw dude you shouldve waited til the general onsale, i mean better safe then sorry. but none of us got through for those and it was just because they didn't release them or released a very very few.

its good that you are secured now with tickets but i wouldve waited

i redeemed myself.

i bought a GA VIP PACKAGE : Section PIT , Row G1 , Seat # 19 

Package includes:

One general admission pit ticket

Exclusive blink-182 Concert Shirt

Collectible Tour Poster (limited, numbered)

Official blink-182 VIP Laminate

Special access to the venue's VIP Lounge

was $219. my sister and two friends are buying the other 3 tickets off me.

WOW i got fucked. i got them EXACTLY at the sale time and all of the level 1/floor tickets were gone!

aw dude you shouldve waited til the general onsale, i mean better safe then sorry. but none of us got through for those and it was just because they didn't release them or released a very very few.

i redeemed myself.

Package includes:

wow buying a ticket, t-shirt and poster at the actual concert would be cheaper lol guess the VIP lounge could be cool though.

have fun at the show dude!

i redeemed myself.

Package includes:

THAT   is awesome dude.  I almost bought a VIP package myself.    Ahhhh Im so excited for August now!!

Can someone answer my question on how you get VIP tickets?  I didn't even get the option for them.

I want GA VIP tickets like Kevin. got, how'd you pull it off dude?

which show are you going to man? on livenation.com you SHOULD see something like this on the right when you select your show

Presales

* Citi® Presale On Sale

6/4/2009

10:00 AM CDT

* Live Nation Presale On Sale

6/5/2009

* Radio Presale On Sale

6/5/2009

* Fan Club Presale>Buy Tickets

* VIP Presale>Buy Tickets

if there arent any available when you click on it, refresh your page like every 2 minutes and some will eventually pop up. thats what i did. you actually MAY have to enter the fan code when you do this.

Can someone answer my question on how you get VIP tickets?  I didn't even get the option for them.

I want GA VIP tickets like Kevin. got, how'd you pull it off dude?

If its not listed at your venues sales sight then either they aren't offereing VIP packs or they aren't for sale yet.  Just check teh ticketmaster for Vancouver and it doesn't look like they have VIP for sale.