Up All Night Anticipation Thread!

Dylan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...just read that article in the las vegas sun...

When you’re putting together the set list for this tour is it primarily your biggest hits or are you mixing new stuff in there?

We were going to mix in a new song; I don’t know if we are anymore. I think we’re really going to concentrate on the songs people know already and get back in the studio when we get back home and start working on new stuff again. This tour is really about us coming back together as a band. Then when we get back home we’ll take the next step forward. We’re not going to hit people with a bunch of new songs they don’t know. I hate that when I go to concerts.

looks like we will not be hearing up all night

Hate to let everyone down, but here is a question some magazine asked Mark (link at bottom):

When you’re putting together the set list for this tour is it primarily your biggest hits or are you mixing new stuff in there?

We were going to mix in a new song; I don’t know if we are anymore. I think we’re really going to concentrate on the songs people know already and get back in the studio when we get back home and start working on new stuff again. This tour is really about us coming back together as a band. Then when we get back home we’ll take the next step forward. We’re not going to hit people with a bunch of new songs they don’t know. I hate that when I go to concerts.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/jul/21/q-and---blink-182s-mark-hoppus/

wow...just read that article in the las vegas sun...

looks like we will not be hearing up all night

Hate to let everyone down, but here is a question some magazine asked Mark (link at bottom):

lol

Guys, I just read an interview Mark did. you won't be happy :|

Guys, I just read an interview Mark did. you won't be happy :|

Im so pissed off and angry at that news.  and its right on the heels of this article i read :

hah i had already posted that like an idiot.

Guest THillingworth

just read this awesome interview mark did with AP

AP - Mark where the fuck is up all night

Mark - I lost it

dunno if its been posted 10000 times yet