The Official Football Topic

Cuth

If Forster becomes England's first choice I'd bet a lot of money he won't be playing for Celtic at that time.

Pretty certain Burnley are going to turn us over tonight, ah well.

Yeah won't be surprised if a club comes in for him in January or the summer, and Lennon says we will accept any big bids for him.

And yeah Burnley will be tough for you, they are absolutely flying in the Championship at the moment.

Forster fully deserves a chance with England, especially given Hart's recent form - at the very least it should show him he needs to up his game. People are wary as he plays in the Scottish leagues but look how Wanyama has come in and been an absolute beast with Southampton (Had Fellaini in his pocket the other week, bossed the midfield against Liverpool, DM in a team with the 2nd best defensive record in Europe and if anyone saw us against Fulham... well, find me a more comprehensive victory this year!).

England could also do worse than Clyne and Lallana (yes I'm biased), but given their form of late it couldn't hurt. Lallana has upped his game massively and with nobody holding down the left wing for England I'd love to see him get a shot. 

Rory, if Saints make it into Europe next year I'm taking you on tour with me! Haha

Wanyama has looked good but big Momo Diame BOSSED him in the first half in our game at St Mary's, very good point that now looking back on it.

Fair play to Saints though doing very well and deserve all the plaudits coming there way.

I was in Leeds so didn't get to go to it, but Jussi kept you in that second half!!

It's all down to Pochettino, the guy is world class. Not sure we'll keep it up all season mind. I'm a fan of Diame too actually - and Morrison is starting to look the real deal now he's getting his shit together

Would be utterly amazing is Saints played in Europe next season!

On that subject...off to the Dam on Monday, really think we can get some change out of Ajax. Buzzing for it!

Double post - I'm going there for a stag weekend soon, let me know what's good!