The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Absolutely gutted about that result Sunday. On paper we should be wiping the floor with that lot, goes to show what an incredible manager Klopp is, how the fuck does he get such a wank group of players perform like that?? They will burn out though like Dortmund did. 

Pogba was fucking shocking. He was to pumped up. So frustrating that we need about 6 chances every game to score 1 goal. It's a big problem. We don't score enough goals and it's really cost us. The amount of draws we've had is ridicolous. 

On 1/13/2017 at 1:49 PM, Scott. said:

What a cunt he is. I've got him in my dream team to so now I'm without him for a month the fucking CUNT

Got him in my dream team too. Knew I should've gone with my gut. My gut told me Ali for Payet. Then I started overthinking. That said, last week I scored the most points in my league despite my keeper not starting and Payet refusing to play.

9 hours ago, Scott. said:

Absolutely gutted about that result Sunday. On paper we should be wiping the floor with that lot, goes to show what an incredible manager Klopp is, how the fuck does he get such a wank group of players perform like that?? They will burn out though like Dortmund did. 

Pogba was fucking shocking. He was to pumped up. So frustrating that we need about 6 chances every game to score 1 goal. It's a big problem. We don't score enough goals and it's really cost us. The amount of draws we've had is ridicolous. 

Yeah we were not at our best - but a draw was a fair result. Pogba had a shocker - but it happens, hes been class for so far and the odd bad game is going to happen. Micki and Pogba should be scoring more - the chances they have should be buried.

"The new identity captures Juventus' DNA aesthetics and carves into the sharp lines of an iconic and essential sign.  "A bold and uncompromising approach which transcends the schemes and the traditions of the football sector."

iconic? essential? uncompromising? what?)

So frustrating yesterday. United actually played brilliant. The amount of chances we missed though again is a serious worry. It's cost us this season. I was pulling my hair out. 

Incredible achievement by Rooney. Don't think it will ever be topped unless Rashford starts banging them in and stays his whole career. 

I thought we were absolute shit - slow and lethargic, team looks so disjointed when Fellaini plays, he's didn't do much wrong yesterday - but Carrick is the glue holding this team together. 

At least we didn't lose and the good run continues. Micki is our version of KDB, just lacks the finishing - such a shame. 

47 minutes ago, Roux said:

I thought we were absolute shit - slow and lethargic, team looks so disjointed when Fellaini plays, he's didn't do much wrong yesterday - but Carrick is the glue holding this team together. 

At least we didn't lose and the good run continues. Micki is our version of KDB, just lacks the finishing - such a shame. 

Really? For an away game to stoke I thought we played really well. We had like 25 shots on goal ffs. How we didn't win I don't know. Miki is a wonderful player but his finishing is wank, he always frustrated me at Dortmund because he needs about 6 chances before he scores 

19 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Really? For an away game to stoke I thought we played really well. We had like 25 shots on goal ffs. How we didn't win I don't know. Miki is a wonderful player but his finishing is wank, he always frustrated me at Dortmund because he needs about 6 chances before he scores 

Stoke have been shit this season - and we are physically a bigger team. Reminded me a bit of last season - no pace until Rashford came on.