The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Very poor performance - completely lost focus and forgot about winning the game. Pogba's been getting alot of shit - was awful in the game, but he's drastically changed this United team this season, he's still got alot to learn about calmness in midfield. Still think we have a chance of top 4.   

Very frustrating - but we're not getting dicked liked the last few seasons and losing alot. We haven't lost a meaningful game since October i think, which is good.

I still think Jose is making a big mistake in not using Bastian more - he would have been vital on Saturday.  

7 minutes ago, Roux said:

They look incredible - even Luiz has proved me wrong. Deserved Champions. 

Yeah I was surprised by Luiz as well. He really improved compared to his first stint. Conte looks like a genius - made some really smart decisions. They also don't have to worry about the Champions League and could solely focus on the league. 

7 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Yeah I was surprised by Luiz as well. He really improved compared to his first stint. Conte looks like a genius - made some really smart decisions. They also don't have to worry about the Champions League and could solely focus on the league. 

Conte has really sorted him out - he's much more rigid now. The two fullbacks have been outstanding for them and both are relatively average players. Yeah - next season will be interesting. 

Time to drop Mark Noble, been poor all season and sick of him being shoehorned into the side.

Bilic needs to get the balls to drop him, sick of seeing him limp around the midfield while Kouyate our best midfielder plays at right back (he's useless there) 

Randolph

Byram
Reid
Fonte
Cresswell

Obiang
Kouyate

Antonio
Lanzini
Snodgrass

Carroll

That is our best XI, need to see it next game for me. 

One of the best 5 games I've ever seen for sure.

I get what you say about PSG but Barca style of play sucks so much. But they deserved it today...

Btw.: Draxler was totally shit today. The last game against Barca where he was good was not the exception - in big games he tends to disappear. Similar to Özil...