The Official Football Topic

Cuth

1 hour ago, Osgod said:

Refereeing was bad for both Bayern and Real, but Bayern had a bigger disadvantage (I say that even though I supported Real).

Yeah that's true I'm just saying because people all over the social media seem to talk about real the way they talk about uefalona.

Monaco is so good. Also the way juve plays gives me the vibes of good old juve of the past before they were punished and all that. Taking the result they want and make it look easy. Such a hard team to beat. The only team I don't want my real to face in the semi finals. Atleti or Monaco we can win.

Low-key scared cause atleti surely wants to take revenge for three consecutive wins over them in the last three years champions leagues. And a juve atleti final would be such a bummer. I'd root for juve though always liked them since they got trezegol and nedved and del piero and camoranesi. But if it's against real I've always been a madrid fan so.

Can def see Man United sneaking top 4 now, get a result at City (even a point wouldn't be the end of the world) and you're right in it. 

Decent point for us Saturday, shame that everyone else around us won. 

Swansea would need to win 3 out of their last 4 games and Hull need to win 2 out of their last 4 with us not picking up another point for us to go down. The finishing line is sight, another win would be brilliant, we're 100% safe then. 

Jose said he's going all in on Europa, so he'll play a weakened side from now on in the league. We'd still be very lucky to make top 4 i reckon, but i think he's doing the right thing. 

I think West Ham are pretty much safe - its a battle between Hull and Swansea now. 

He didn't say he was putting all his eggs into the Europa league at all...

And he would be silly to do that .. Especially what happened to Liverpool last year, i guess its all depending on Thursday against man city ...A win there and it could end up being between man city and Liverpool for 4th..

Man united are in a great position now, i don't buy all this shit that players get too tired to player every 4-5 days at all! ...There's only 9 games left potentially ...If they can't work their asses off to cross the finish line for as little as 4 weeks then they dont deserve champions league football.

5 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

He didn't say he was putting all his eggs into the Europa league at all...

And he would be silly to do that .. Especially what happened to Liverpool last year, i guess its all depending on Thursday against man city ...A win there and it could end up being between man city and Liverpool for 4th..

Man united are in a great position now, i don't buy all this shit that players get too tired to player every 4-5 days at all! ...There's only 9 games left potentially ...If they can't work their asses off to cross the finish line for as little as 4 weeks then they dont deserve champions league football.

He did:

"We cannot give the club the Premier League, we have a 25 per cent chance to win the Europa League and we have to put everything on it."

With the injuries and fatigue - i would say its alot smarter to put all our eggs in one basket. We are still capable of beating City with a weaker side imo so we could still make top 4, but he'll rest a bunch of players for the game. 

You only have to watch the game at the weekend to see how tired players like Bailly/Pogba/Lingard were. 55 games played so far. 

Happy with the point. We were without are only other fit centre back in Rojo. Our first and second top goal scorers in zlatan and mata and the most expensive player in the world in pogba. What do people expect us to do? Go there and throw players forward?? Absolutely delighted we bored the life out of the casuals tonight. pogba was huge miss. Needed him to threat balls through to Rashford and zlatan would of  been handy to hold the ball up.

city fans are absolutely fuming haha the seethe on twitter is hilarious. 

Delighted Fellaini stuck the head on that argie cunt too

• Like 1

Fucking brilliant. Couldn't care less about the parking the bus bullshit - we've played more games than anyone this season and with the players missing, a draw was good result for us. 

Eric Bailly was immense again. Darmian playing well and Herrera being Herrera.