The Official Football Topic

Cuth

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Mental game. Pogba is a huge miss for city ffs. He’s been immense this season.

thought arsenal were excellent going forward.

When De Gea retires will he be regarding as the best keeper ever? He’s still got about 10 years left and his highlight reel already is fucking outrageous. I wouldn’t swap him for Messi

Their passing around the box was inch perfect, really impressive  - those little chip passes over our defense were so dangerous. What a win for us, looks like this system is the way forward for United.

Also where is Mr Real Madrid - surely its can't be down to their dip in form?

Great win for us this weekend, was absolutely buzzing.

League is done now for sure - I don't think it's a case of football being fucked, I think Pep has left Jose behind a bit. He's still trying to replicate his 04/05 Chelsea team and it just doesn't work like it used too.

Don't get me wrong, you're still the second best team in the league but City are streets ahead at the minute it would seem.

City weren’t even that good ffs. Yeah they dominated possession but I couldn’t give a fuck about that. That stuff is only important to virgin footy manager geeks. I remember Dave making one save and that was the de Bruyne effort. That was it tbh. Brighton gave us more problems the other week. 

Were miles off them squad wise though. We don’t even have fullbacks or wingers ffs. One player is suspended and the whole midfield is fucked. De Bruyne and Silva has so much space 

Yeah i agree, our biggest problem was the passes from midfield to the attackers. All of them were just hoofing the ball with no real accuracy. Lukaku/Rashford and Martial were wasted. The second City goal was soo lucky - they didn't really hurt us much, and we didn't hurt them at all. 

Very impressed with KDB and Silva and how they play further back. They keep the ball so well.  

I hated the way we played yesterday but we have to hold onto Jose. We need to give him till the end of his contact and even longer. The squad we have now is the work of Fergie leaving an aging squad and then two managers in quick succession. Some absolute shite in the squad. What I’ve noticed is that standards have dropped since Moyes and LVG. I’d say over half the squad we nowhere near good enough to play for us. 

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Can we talk about West Ham please? we're shit and beat the champions, give us some love people. 

Helping Man United hang onto second place so you should all be thanking us really. 

Yep - watched the game. Masaku (i think that's how you spell it) has been impressive, he's got the Pogba - skills with brawn thing. Much better with Adrian in goal. I hope Moyes does well there. 

1 minute ago, Roux said:

Yep - watched the game. Masaku (i think that's how you spell it) has been impressive, he's got the Pogba - skills with brawn thing. Much better with Adrian in goal. 

Yeah Masuaku has been class recently, everyone wrote him off last season after a horror show against West Brom but there is a very good player there now he's showing it since he's got a real run in the team. Got Hernandez to come back into the team now and only in the relegation zone on goal difference so hopefully things are looking up. 

I agree with the Adrian thing but also feel a little bit sorry for Hart as seems like the whole team have massively upped their game since he's come into the team. 

53 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fuck Moyes. Put us back years the useless cunt

Super Davey Moyes! I didn't want him but we look like we're making progress under him so going to get right behind him. 

One thing I realised from your game yesterday is I cannot stand Ander Herrera, moaning little diving midget, seems to have forgotten how to play football as well this season.