The Official Football Topic

Cuth

38 minutes ago, Scott. said:

He doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the team. He’s been fucking wank.

Still only 20, Jose needs to work with him to make him the player he potentially can be, not sure that's really his thing though.

Just look how much Sterling has come on in the past year or so, can tell he's been coached properly and now he's reeping the rewards. 

They are both just a key pass away from being top class players. When both are running with the ball they never seem to know when they are going to do with it - its a big problem. Both can rip defences to sheds - but they let themselves down with end product. I don't mind if they miss - just make a decision and stick with it - too many times they just dribble into know-where. That split second is key. 

IMO, their priority in games should be based on creating goals rather than scoring them. Both are young enough to correct it - but its just annoying, particularly for Lukaku, who is just waiting for the ball most of the time. 

They all contradict themselves constantly though, it's mind games that in the grand scheme of things mean absolutely fuck all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/29/jose-mourinho-spending-power-means-will-hard-compete-man-city/

Jose then blew them out of the water for Sanchez a few weeks later.

I wouldn't trust any of them to tell me what day of the week it is to be honest, they're all full of shit. 

Notice how it’s 60m not 60m plus the cunts wages and his signing on fee and agent fee ? 

wheres this world class city youth system then?? United still blood youngsters, these cunts don’t. Still though peps the bestest of all time and Jose is a boring cunt who hates youth.....

30 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Notice how it’s 60m not 60m plus the cunts wages and his signing on fee and agent fee ? 

wheres this world class city youth system then?? United still blood youngsters, these cunts don’t. Still though peps the bestest of all time and Jose is a boring cunt who hates youth.....

So true ;D

The media are so dependent on United to generate revenue. 

7 hours ago, Roux said:

i wouldn't go that far - bad performance, but it happens - need to win the next few easier games. I've seen alot worse from United this season. Jones has been great for us - but what a shocker last night. 

Mate it a was a new low for me. Actually worried me. Spurs were so much better than us it was frightening. What does jose do in training. We’re a poorly coached team full of individuals. His record against the tops sides is a fucking joke

15 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Mate it a was a new low for me. Actually worried me. Spurs were so much better than us it was frightening. What does jose do in training. We’re a poorly coached team full of individuals. His record against the tops sides is a fucking joke

And yet we are still second in the league. Hardly a crisis. We'll lose again this season and so will Spurs. We were FAR worse against Southampton and Burnley. Spurs on their day at home can beat anyone including City. 

1 hour ago, Roux said:

Fair play to the Referee last night, got the big calls right - we're not ready for VAR yet. 

Can Napoli pull it ouff? I would love Hamsik at United - such an underrated player.

How did he give that first decision though? You can hear the convo from the linesman and ref this morning and linesman said “all I need to know is if lovren has touched it” ref said he doesn’t know if he touched it but still gives a pen. Even though it was the right decision he can’t give it if he hasn’t seen it surely?

50 minutes ago, Scott. said:

How did he give that first decision though? You can hear the convo from the linesman and ref this morning and linesman said “all I need to know is if lovren has touched it” ref said he doesn’t know if he touched it but still gives a pen. Even though it was the right decision he can’t give it if he hasn’t seen it surely?

Pure guesswork i imagine. 

19 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Well no he gave the penalty already...the linesman asked him that question but it doesnt matter if your both unsure you have to go with your original decision

That's not correct - a referee can change his decision after speaking with his team.

"The referee may only change a decision on realising that it is incorrect or on the advice of another match official".

He wanted to know if Kane was onside/offside so spoke to the linesman - if Kane was offside - then no penalty.