The Official Football Topic

Cuth

40 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Yes scott man united are so bad ....5 points clear of 3rd and beating liverpool ;)

He'll still want Jose sacked!

Good performance - should have been 3-0 up at half time, not bad for a team that parks the bus!

Man united fans arnt too bothered about 2nd but liverpool fans round here have been raving about being 2nd which is embarrassing and beaten them made it sweeter...

This is the highest we have been since fergie...so i dread to think your comments when we were under van g and moyes!!

I bet if i go through your comments your well happy about finishing nowhere near top with them 2 right?

31 minutes ago, Roux said:

West Ham have to beat Southampton and Stoke in their next home games - if they do (and they should), they'll be fine. 

On paper yes but the atmosphere is toxic, we were well on top until the 1st goal went in Saturday but as soon as that did the atmosphere turned and we collapsed. 

I fear the worst sadly. 

26 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

On paper yes but the atmosphere is toxic, we were well on top until the 1st goal went in Saturday but as soon as that did the atmosphere turned and we collapsed. 

I fear the worst sadly. 

Would you rather WH go down again to rebuild? Will that force the board to do anything? Similar to the Newcastle situation a few years ago - seems to have been good for them in the long term going down to the Championship. 

8 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I don’t blame those West Ham fans. In fact I love it. Their club is being destroyed ffs. They should be rioting and I’m glad they are

The message is right but it was executed pretty appallingly (with the timing) - we were well on top for the first half and then Burnley scored a bit of a worldy to go 1-0 up, we were still capable of getting back into the game at this point but the fans running on played into Burnleys hands and they just rinsed us after that. Could of got a point from that game which could prove to be vital at the end of the season. 

Board out for sure but we need to support the team as well. 

1 minute ago, Roux said:

Would you rather WH go down again to rebuild? Will that force the board to do anything? Similar to the Newcastle situation a few years ago - seems to have been good for them in the long term going down to the Championship. 

I don't know, it could be disastrous if we do go down - we have no assets, sold our biggest one to move to an Athletics stadium. 

What a mess we're in. 

1 hour ago, prankerd14 said:

Should carragher be sacked then? Pretty disgraceful 

Not for me - was disgusting - long suspension should be enough, but why on earth would you do that with your kid in the car and using your phone while driving. Idiotic behaviour from both imo. 

Carragher is a disgrace for doing it.

I am sick of people thinking it's perfectly acceptable to goad and abuse someone verbally just because they're famous - I mean Carragher was scum for the way he reacted but I seriously hope the driver gets some points on his licence for using a phone while driving, made especially bad by the fact he had his daughter in the back. 

Also, he didn't seem that annoyed about his daugter being spat, you can hear it in his voice as soon as his daughter mentions it - already thinking about selling it to the papers, blokes an arsehole too. 

The girl is the only victim in this.

Are you gonna defend that then lads? Go on.....

like I said Sevilla will pass rings around us, technically shit all over our clogging shitcunts in midfield. You jut knew from the line up he shit himself. Matic and Fellaini in a mid two is a fucking disgrace. No legs there ffs. Sevilla popping balls around them all night. Nzonzi breezed it. Hitting long balls to Fellaini to knock down. Really? Is that what we’ve become now? 

He has got to go. He should be sacked on the spot! You can tell the negative cunt has drilled into the players all week about not conceding first etc etc it’s rubbed off on the players and they froze. 

Premier league teams dropping like flies like I said. Nowhere near good enough. City will get knocked out too because they haven’t had a decent game all fucking season. Genuinely the worst premier league season ever. Everyone is fucking SHIT. it’s embarrassing the State of the league 

still thought we’re second eh?

Jose post match comments are a fucking disgrace. He’s clearly trying to get the sack. Can’t even see his contract out the shithouse cunt. The fire has gone out and he’s finished. A broken man. Sir Bobby was right.

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Jose post match comments are a fucking disgrace.

Deflecting from his present underachievement whilst bragging about his personal past achievements against his current club is pretty terrible.

I can only hope for your sake he made it to give the press a soundbite and to deflect from the players terrible performance.

Pogba isn't injured, something is going on between him and Jose.