The Official Football Topic

Cuth

16 hours ago, Scott. said:

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/ewan-mackenna-murky-questions-surround-spanish-footballs-golden-era-and-people-might-not-like-the-answers-36943284.html

piece in doping in football

i reckon Spain and those Spanish clubs are cheating fucking cunts. Not only them but nadal too. I’ve always said it and I stand by it 100%. Bet it’s happening at City now too. Never seen players recover so quickly from injuries or the fact they never seem to tire. De Bruyne must be the fittest players of all time. The cunt is up and down the pitch week in week out without fail ?

You have to be crazy to think doping of some doesn't exist in Spain.

Of course Dan will laugh it off because his clean-cut perfect gentleman Pep is undoubtedly involved. 

Congrats to Liverpool, great cup either way

Madrid was very lucky Salah injured and Karius gave away two goals

This Zidane era is weird, Madrid`s attack is somewhat solid but i think they have been extremely lucky and doesnt play as well, i prefer the late 90`s Madrid and the Ancelloti era over this one

Can’t believe how out of the blue and quick that Fabinho signing was. 

Hes perfect for United. Wtf are we doing?? United are a shambles. 

I’ll fucking shit myself if Liverpool get a world class keeper and Nabil Fekir. They and city will battle it out for everything next season while united play anti football ? can’t fucking wait