The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Fabinho is a massive upgrade on Can. I think they need 2 keepers. 

i think we are getting Fred, i'd prefer SMS, i don't know who half these players are anymore. 

Bale would be perfect on the right wing. 

Ronaldo is such a drama queen - its embarrassing. 

5 hours ago, Scott. said:

Can’t believe how out of the blue and quick that Fabinho signing was. 

Hes perfect for United. Wtf are we doing?? United are a shambles. 

I’ll fucking shit myself if Liverpool get a world class keeper and Nabil Fekir. They and city will battle it out for everything next season while united play anti football ? can’t fucking wait

From what I keep seeing is you guys were in for him last summer but Monaco wouldn’t sell and Jose rates Matic anyways. 

You guys are going to get Fred soon though, it’s being reported he’s in London.

Fekir is a good prospect but I feel like that’s going to be a whole saga. I hope we just splash the cash on Allison and address that issue. 

i don't think he will, he's spent very little (for Madrid) and his tactical setup before and during games is generally excellent. He's also promotes youth and picks players based on performance rather than name. 

It seems like the players/manager are in conflict with the Madrid board.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thomas D. said:

??  - ?? tonight. Should be an interesting match. 

Confident about the World Cup pal? Are you more of a team under martinez rather than a collection of great individuals 

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

Confident about the World Cup pal? Are you more of a team under martinez rather than a collection of great individuals 

I’m not too optimistic about our chances. We have very talented players but as a team they’re not playing in sync. Their defense is alright but the offense is terrible, they lack creativity to create chances and when they do, they don’t finish them enough. I’ll be glad if they reach quarter finals, don’t think they’ll go any further than that. 

First time we''ve made two signings and i've no idea who the fuck these guys are. I'm getting old and out of touch ha. 

I'm just going to trust in Jose - every player he's signed, bar Mkhi has been good so far. This kid Dalot looks like a bargain for what people have said about him.  

@Scott. what do you think buddy? Still no RW is a major concern for me. 

Are we doing a separate thread for the World Cup? i dunno if there is one already. 

3 hours ago, Roux said:

First time we''ve made two signings and i've no idea who the fuck these guys are. I'm getting old and out of touch ha. 

I'm just going to trust in Jose - every player he's signed, bar Mkhi has been good so far. This kid Dalot looks like a bargain for what people have said about him.  

@Scott. what do you think buddy? Still no RW is a major concern for me. 

Are we doing a separate thread for the World Cup? i dunno if there is one already. 

It’s early days yet pal. I’m more concerned with no left back

So I don't watch much football (soccer here) unless it's the world cup.  But what are people's thoughts on the VR with the Australia/France game last night?
Seemed like a pretty iffy decision to me?

12 hours ago, Mitch. said:

So I don't watch much football (soccer here) unless it's the world cup.  But what are people's thoughts on the VR with the Australia/France game last night?
Seemed like a pretty iffy decision to me?

VAR in general is horrendous and will ruin the game. Goal line technology should be the only help referees get in a game. VAR has been, and will continue to be, an absolute shambles. 

• Like 1