The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Jose was right its going to be a difficult season, he knows his players arnt good enough, so why didnt they sign anyone! It baffles me.

To let in 3 goals against brighton for christ sake lol 

Yet again pogba is his usual self cant string a single pass together.. 

Man that team on paper shouldn't be blowing them away. Barely any chances created in 90mins. Absolutely disgusting. 

The players should be ashamed of themselves, zero effort and nobody taking responsibility. I hope Jose sticks it to them fuckers. 

i don't think its anything like that. I just think he's lost faith/trust in many of his players (just as most fans do) the CB's and Luke Shaw/Martial cannot be trusted.

Our defence is loaded with individual errors - not one of them can be trusted. 

46 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I thought Luke Shaw was one of your best players yesterday personally? 

Martial clearly wants out though, think Pogba does too deep down but don't think he will hand in a transfer request - his relationship with Jose sounds strained to say the least. 

He was decent, but still you can't really rely on him. The guy is so far from the player he was when we signed him. 

I think he'll go back to Smalling partnering with someone. Hopefully yesterday was a one-off and the players can make up for it. Brighton were fucking brilliant though. 

Gonna be a long season. With every passing week I feel nothing towards the team, I fucking hate them all and the manager and the cunts running the circus. The club is damaged goods. 

What needs to happen is Poch needs to come in and he needs to be left in charge of all footballing decisions at the club and he needs to be backed 100%. He done a great job at Spurs getting rid of those shit players they had for years. This is basically us now. It’s going to take us at least 5 years to even challenge again and that’s if we do what I say above. We won’t though, the cunts in charge couldn’t give a fuck about the footballing side of things as long as the sponsors keep rolling in. 

Mourinho is finished, the fire inside has gone, the confidence the swag is dead. He looks like he hates everything about football. He’s been left behind. He needs to go ASAP or this season is going to get seriously fucking ugly. 

Everything Ferguson has created has been destroyed in 5 years. 

Very worrying performance from Liverpool last night. They look like they’ll never concede a goal again ffs. United fans are going to have to spend the whole season supporting City. Wtf is going on? It’s absolutely shit. Fuck football

4 hours ago, BoogieMan said:

Dan, your fantsy points this week are insane; holy shit haha.

In retrospect I’m bummed I didn’t captain Aguero.

Yeah my week should have been even better too but I completely forgot to change Salah until it was too late. 3,500th out of 5,000,000 or so, I'll take that though - bet a lot of those above me have bench boosted already too.

Liverpool looked very solid last night, reminded me of an away Man United Fergie win back in the day.