The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Much better today, Everton were poor but so were Arsenal and we got nothing from that. Nice to capitalise on it this time.

I love Arnie. Was also good for Yarmelenko to bag a couple on his first start in the Prem and I thought Rice was superb, he could be a real star for us if he gets a run of games and keeps developing.

Everton have got some serious problems. That defence is fucking shocking 

i cant work out Sigurdsson. He seems to be absolutely trash for everyone expect Swansea? Watching him for years with the Swans and he’s fucking excellent but he moved to spurs and now was wank and now he’s at Everton he’s even worse

13 hours ago, Scott. said:

Everton have got some serious problems. That defence is fucking shocking 

i cant work out Sigurdsson. He seems to be absolutely trash for everyone expect Swansea? Watching him for years with the Swans and he’s fucking excellent but he moved to spurs and now was wank and now he’s at Everton he’s even worse

Yeah they never really properly replaced Lukaku. They've spent soo much money and look like they have regressed. 

14 hours ago, Roux said:

yeah - maybe today he was good, but over the season, he'll cost WH points. 

As a player he is very limited but you cannot underestimate what he brings to the team/squad. 

He is a lifelong fan and him and Arnie telling the rest of the squad some home truths after the Wolves game has been credited as one of big catalysts for the performance yesterday. 

To be honest, I'm more worried about how shite Wilshere has looked so far for us rather than Noble at the minute. 

7 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Wilshere is overrated. He hardly got in that Bournemouth team. West Ham we’re good yesterday. I fancied they’d win looking at the line ups and looks like they’ve got some nice fixtures coming up especially over xmas. 

The injuries have really stunted his development, think how good he was when he bossed Xavi and Iniesta when he was 19 against Barca at the Emirates - he should be one of the best in the world right now but instead he's playing for us!

I still think he can do a job for us but him and Noble in the same midfield is a complete no for me unless something seriously changes and the performance Noble put in yesterday was better than anything Wilshere put in the previous 4 games so for me it's up for him to win his place back (if the rumours about the three month injuries aren't true)

Rice, Noble and Obiang is a good balance of steel and passing so I would stick with that irregardless of him though. 

6 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

You got shit in your eyes? 

Wan-Bissaka due to come off my bench for Mendy which takes my score up to 61. 

It says your week is 52 or something. I have no idea how the game works. I’m 2 weeks behind everyone else as I forgot my log in and started with a shit side

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

It says your week is 52 or something. I have no idea how the game works. I’m 2 weeks behind everyone else as I forgot my log in and started with a shit side

Yeah but if a player doesn't play (which Mendy didn't) your subs come off the bench in the order they are in, Wan-Bissaka is my 1st sub and got 9 points so when he comes in at the end of the game week that will take my total to 61. 

No shame in being behind me though, I'm in the top 0.5% in the world currently. 26,000 out of 5,600,000. 

Up to 21,000th now.

I'm in a pretty competitive league though, there are only 18 of us and 10 of them have 300+ points with a couple people within 10 points of me. 

Bottom 6 buy curry for everyone so the stakes are pretty high!

Topping another 2 with a £10 and £20 buy in but there's a hell of a long way to go yet, unsure whether to stick with Salah now though - he was indispensable last year but at £13m he needs to be racking up far more pointage than he is currently.